Chapter 13: Be Honest With Me...

***Louis' P.O.V***
"So what were you going to tell me?" I ask Zayn nervously...

"Oh...um...Just that...Uhmmm... Lou! I'm really sorry okay..." Zayn mumbles.

"What Zayn! Why are you sorry?!" I ask him shocked...

"Lou... I sorta punched you.." Zayn tells me shaking his head.

"Oh! Really? Doesn't matter! I deserved it I guess!" I say in disbelief.

"You deserved it? Louis no one ever deserves to be hit in the jaw!" Zayn tells me in shock.

"I snogged your sister!!" I remind him.

"Yeah okay, I would just take my apology if I were you!" Zayn tells me shaking his head.

"Okay, okay! I totally forgive you! We friends?" I ask him.

"I guess.. Louis what is happening between you and Lexi though?" Zayn asks me clearly curious.

"Ummm... look I know you don't want to hear this! But I really love her Zayn! I want to be with her, so badly! I just want her to be mine..." I explain to him.

"But what happens if her eating disorder gets worse, will you just run off again?" Zayn asks me seriously...

I guess I hadn't thought about that, I knew how much I hurt her last time, I had just told her I loved her and asked her to be my girlfriend... And then she dropped that on me... Zayn's question was something I really had to think about.. I guess it was something I really had to discuss with Lexi, I  I need to find out more about anorexia and be there for her, be a supportive boyfriend  rather than just run off again, because as I promised Zayn I would never do anything to hurt her...

"No! I will be there for her, through thick and thin this time I promise!" I say to him.

"Louis... are you really sure? I mean anorexia.. that's a bit of baggage..." Zayn tries to reason with me.

"She's your sister! How could you even say that?! We're going to support her care for her, until she gets better! Okay? Both of us!" I tell him.

"Louis... Look.. One night I told Lexi that she could do so much better than you, I told her there were so much better guys out there for her... But I was wrong, I don't think there is much better than you..." Zayn tells me pulling a small grin...

That was all I needed to hear, Zayn finally accepted me and Lexi, not only that he told me I was the best boyfriend Lexi could have!! Okay not those exact words but close enough!!

I mean the main reason we were so quiet about our relationship was because of Zayn, how he would react! What he would do! etc. But now I guess we don't have to worry! Because everything was going to be perfect from now on! Well I guess I spoke to soon...

Zayn and I were soon up from our seats, when we heard the doorbell ring...

Zayn quickly rushed up to open the door...

The girl standing behind it... Well that was something I didn't expect...

"Ammie? What are you doing here?!" I ask shocked....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I'm sorry this part is soooo short! But I didn't want to update at like midnight! Coz that would've been like the next chance I had! hehee and i promised u guys two short parts tonight! anywayz I hope ur liking it! plz vote, fan and comment! would mean sooo much! oxoxox 
~Laura