Being Zayn Malik's Sister

Heyyyy guys! 

Ok i know i already have 2 other stories going on! but i came up with the idea what happens if ur brother was in One Direction (Zayn) and you were in love with one of his bandmates and his best mates (idk yet! im thinking louis or niall) All my friends would be pretty shocked right now! coz well best way to explain I love Liam!! but well i want to write it in a sorta a different way! Not just going on about how much I love Liam! hahaaa! 

So quickly explaining the story line..

Alexandra "Lexi" Malik is your average 18 year old girl besides from one thing...

Her brother is Zayn Malik member of famous boyband One Direction...

Her and her brother are so close! And she can't wait until he comes back to Bradford next week!!!! But even better he is bringing the rest of the boys with him!!!

Which means the totally gorgeous Louis Tomlinson (yepp i decided hahaa)  who Lexi has loooved ever since her brother was first formed with the boys! He was just sooo perfect! So what does Lexi do when she realises Louis' returns the feelings...

and what will Zayn have to say about it?!??!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
will have chapter 1 up sooon hope u guys like it!!

~Laura