Chapter 16: I'll Take Care Of You...

***Lexi's P.O.V***
"Morning..." I hear Louis whisper softly in my ear..
"Morning Lou!" I chuckle, slowly fluttering open my eyes, only to feel a hard uncomftorbale feeling underneath me.. Tanbark? Where were we?

I slowly sat up, accidentaly elbowing Louis in the process...

"Gee thanks babe!" Louis teased rubbing his nose...

"Lou where are we?" I ask confused.

"Umm... I think we're at the playground..." Louis says unsure...

I look around taking in the surroundings, and sure enough he was right, there was the faded green slide that as always looked as if it was about to collapse, the rock climbing wall with about half of the stones missing, and the weak rubbery swings that were blowing against the wind twisting and turning in all directions.. Yeah it was sort of a dump...

"C'mon! Let's head back!" Louis says lifting me up to my feet...

"Yeah.. It's just up here!" I say leading him up the street...

***Zayn's P.O.V***
"Guys where's Louis?" Liam asks concerned..

"I don't know he didn't come in last night.." Niall points out...

"Guys Lexi's not in her room either!" Harry says worried...

"Can you all shut up and let me sleep!" I groan burying my head in my pillow...

"Zayn! Do you know where Louis and Lexi are?" Niall asks panicked.

"NO AND I DON'T CARE LET ME SLEEP!!!" I snap...

"Nialler! You know better than to bug him in the morning..." Liam chuckles.

"Hahaha yeah! I mean I thought he would care if Louis and Lexi were missing I mean who knows what they could be up to!" Harry hints..

I instantly sit up, my full attention drawn to Harry, why would he even say that?! They wouldn't they only started dating! Lexi wouldn't be that stupid would she!? God Harry just had a dirty mind! That's all!

"I mean if I was alone with her! I know what I'd do..." Harry smirks, obviously trying to get a reaction from me...

But I wasn't going to fall for it...

"Yeah and Haz! I'd know what I'd do if I was alone with your mum!" I tease...

"Okay guys enough!" Liam warns, while Niall is on the floor in hysterics...

I lie back down bringing my quilt back over me, before slowly drifting back to sleep...

***Louis' P.O.V***
"Hey babe! You go in first and I'll wait out here you say that you went grocery shopping, and I'll say that... Ummm.... I went for a walk!" I suggest.

"Why?" Lexi asks confused.

"Because I don't want Zayn to have a panic attack! Though he probably already has!" I chuckle..

"Okay okay! But I have no bags! How could I have gotten groceries?" Lexi asks me..

"Um.... right! Well....Um.... Just say that you got there and realised you had left your phone at home!" I tell her...

"Okay... sure Lou! Whatever you say.." Lexi laughs, as she walks through the front door...

"Louis!! Hey! How are you?" I hear someone yell from behind me...

Ammie... What was she doing here?!

"Ammie! Hey! I'm good you?" I say trying to hide the obvious confusion from my face...

"I'm good! It's pretty cool around here isn't it?!" She asks...

"Yeah I guess..." I mumble..

"So why are you in Bradford?!" She says trying to keep the conversation going...

"Umm.. well we all get to spend time with our families we get two weeks at every home... And we came to Zayn's first.." I explain...

"Oh so you're heading back to Doncaster soon?" Ammie asks excited.

"Yeah.. I think we're heading there next..." I quickly explain...

"Oh! I'm sure Jay will be happy to see you!" Ammie cooes.

I can't take it anymore, I mean sure Ammie was one of my best friends, we are really close but becuase of this I also know when somethings not right with her! And this was one of those times!  She was just acting to fake...

"Ammie.. why are you here in Bradford?" I ask her...

"I just wanted a bit of a change you know! A bit of a different scenery!" She explains...

Yeah right! A different scenery? This was definitely not the Ammie I knew...

"Okay since you got me into that! You're going grocery shopping with me! Let's go!" I hear Lexi say behind me, before I feel her grip on my wrist quickly pulling me up...

"Oh hey! Ammie is it?" Lexi asks suspiciously...

"Yeah!" Ammie scowls, before turning around and making her way back down the street, God what was wrong with her?

"Is she okay?" Lexi asks curiously...

"Ummm... I'm not sure!" I say truthfully.

*****************
"Okay! We definitely need more crisps!" I say grabbing three different packets throwing them all in the trolley...

"Lou! You're the one eating all this food!" Lexi says stubbornly...

"Happily!" I say smiling...

I watch as Lexi picks up one of the packets of crisps, scanning the nutrition information on the back...

"Uh uh!" I say snatching it away from her..

"I don't care how many calories it has Lex! You're eating it!" I protest...

"I wasn't looking at the calories!" She protests..

"Alexandra Malik! Do not lie to me!" I tease.

"Okay okay! But seriously look it's just full of them do you know how much weight I'll gain!" Lexi points out...

"When's your first session?" I sigh...

"This afternoon.." She sulks...

"Can I come?" I ask her quietly...

"Why?" She asks shocked...

"Because Lexi! I promised you I will give you my love and support the whole way!" I point out.

"Okay.. today at four don't be late!" Lexi says a wide grin forming across her face...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So hope u guys like it!! plz vote, fan and comment! it would mean sooo much! btw just letting you know I won't be able to update as often anymore! Since school starts again tomorrow :'( but I'll still try to do it as often as I can! oxox

~Laura