Chapter 9: Please Listen To Me! part a

***Louis' P.O.V***
 I watched helplessly as Zayn crouced over his little sister... I knew she was going to tell him everything, I knew I was so dead! Zayn was so so protective of Lexi! Just like I was with Lottie, Fizz, Daisy and Phoebe! 

I guess in some ways, I need to look at this in Zayn's point of view. I would go absolutely mental if he ever tried to date one of my sisters! But then my sisters are a whole lot younger than Lexi...

Plus Lexi was a whole lot hotter as well!

I can't believe I said those things earlier! Why didn't I at least give her the chance to explain!

What she needs now is our love and support... Not extra stress!

***Lexi's P.O.V***
"Here let me help you into the car!" Zayn says assisting me up...

"Zayn! Let me go! It's not like I broke my leg or something! I can actually stand up myself!" I yell shrugging him off...

'Lexi! What's wrong with you!?! I'm just trying to help!" Zayn shouts...

"Yeah well you're not trying hard enough!" I huff, slipping into the back seat...

"C'mon Lex! Don't be like that!" Zayn pleads with me, slipping in next to me...

"BE LIKE WHAT ZAYN!? I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO TELLS SOMEONE THEY LOVE THEM! AND THEN JUST LEAVES THEM THERE! WHEN THEY ASK FOR YOUR HELP!!!" I shout.

Shit! Did I just say that!? What is wrong with me!?! 

My eyes glance over to Louis, who's face is a pale white, his lips firmly pressed together, his eyes set on the road, not even daring to look back...

"What? Lexi what are you on about?! Did someone hurt you? Did a guy do that to you?! Who!? Who was it Lex? I'm going to go smash his face in!!!" Zayn yells...

My gaze turns back to Louis, who just slips lower into his seat...

"Don't worry.. it's nothing!" I mumble..

"You were just screaming about it a second ago and now it's nothing!? I don't understand you sometimes Lex!" Zayn huffs lying back into his seat..

"Oh and Lou's sorry about leaving you too! Aren't you Lou?!" Zayn asks, glaring at Louis...

"Yeah sorry Lexi!" Louis mumbles...

"Doesn't matter!" I mutter...

******************************************************
I quickly log onto facebook, and begin to scroll through my news feed...

Shit!!! 334 new friend requests, 553 new messages and 11 notifications! How did that happen, it's only been 10 minutes since I was last on! I reckon that's one of the worst things about your brother being famous! Everyone wants to know you.... because of your brother... never for you! 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who is it?" I yell throughmy door...

"Lexi it's me... Can I come in?" I hear Louis shout...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soo i'm sorry its only part a! But I don't really have a chance to upload it all! coz as u know todays easter so i've been with the fam all day! hahaa! im only uploading a full part of ziam later coz i have it already saved on my laptop! but anywayz i hope u like it! and ill have the rest up tomoz!

plz vote, fan and comment!

oxox 
~Laura