Chapter 29: Life Goes On

***Louis' P.O.V***

The whole day nothing just felt right, I hadn't heard from Lexi since that morning. I didn't know how things were going,  what she was thinking, what she was feeling. 

We were currently in an interview with one of the local radio stations, but I just couldn't pay any attention, I couldn't sit still in my seat which caused all of the boys and the interviewer to give me a strange look. But I didn't care all I wanted was to know if Lexi was okay...

"Louis?..." The interviewer asks.

I quickly snap up, turning my attention back towards the interviewer.

"Huh? Sorry what was the question..." I say apolegetically.

"We were just saying about rumours of a new romance for you? Would you care to confirm or deny this?" The interviewer asks chuckling.

I take a glance over to Zayn who is looking straight back over at me a small smirk forming on his lips.

"Ummm... Yes it's true I mean we're just really happy together!"

"Wow... okay and do we get a name for this mysterious girl?" The interviewer asks smirking as I can feel Zayn's eyes boring into me... This was going to be interesting....

"Yes her names Lexi, Lexi Malik" I explain.

I feel the blood rush to my cheeks as the interviewer lets out a loud gasp

"Lexi Malik? As in Zayn's little sister?" He asks.

"Yes as in my little sister! Now can we please change the subject I don't really need to be reminded" Zayn chuckles.

I sink back into my seat as the interview goes on, the boys continue answering the same old questions "If you could have any superpower what would it be?" "What do you look for in a girl?" "Now Liam what is with this spoons thing?" I gave a quick short answer every now and then but I just couldn't really get into it. How could I when somewhere back in Bradford Lexi could be having the worst day of her life...

***Lexi's P.O.V***

Sender: Rosie
Message: Hey babez how are you?!? Is Mr Turner still the most thrilling teacher ever?! haha

I can't help but laugh as I read over Rosie's text. Mr Turner was by far the most boring teacher in the world! He always spoke in the same freaking tone! You could never tell if he was happy or angry with you because it all sounded the same!

Things were going a lot better this year, the whole We Hate Lexi Malik Campaign has subsdided as the girls had graduated the previous year... which is when I should have... But I guess that didn't happen and now I have to get over it! I have to face what is actually happening and I guess I have to work on actually passing this year...

The school board have set me up with the school consuellor in hope that if something goes wrong at least they have somebody who will go straight to them and alert them. Because I'm sure they know I'll never do it. I have to go to my first session at lunch... well at least Lou can't get me kicked out this time! 

I was also given a whole lecture about skipping school, didn't they think that I had learnt from last time? I mean I don't really want to repeat for the second year in a row! 

I tried so hard today to focus, to actually do the work listen to what the teachers were saying but it was all deja vu I mean I had learnt all of this stuff last year!! Couldn't they just have a seperate class for those that have to repeat? Where we could have a whole different curriculum and just study different things? 

But I guess another main reason I couldn't focus was Louis, I just couldn't help but zone out when I realised I was going to see him tonight, I was actually going to hear his voice even though it was going to be over a computer screen...

Only 4 and a half hours to go....

***Louis' P.O.V***
I tapped impatiently on my keyboard as I waited for skype to load... 'God did it always take so long?' I thought to myself as I nervously bit on my bottom lip. Before it finally opened up and I saw the words I had been pleading to see alll day Online: Lexi Malik

It only took mere seconds for me to hit video call before I heard that familiar ringing...

Before the screen popped up...

She was lying on her bed wearing a 1D hoodie, her raven black hair was done up in a messy bun which layed on top of her head, she wasn't wearing any make up and looked exremely exhausted like she could fall asleep any second...

"Tough day?" I ask.

"Could've been worse" She shrugs shooting me a weak smile.

"What happened?" I ask concerned.

"Nothing much really... It's just stressful to be back there y'know? Too many bad memories... So enough about me how was your day?" Lexi explains.

"Yeah... It was okay I'm missed you though! I love you so much Lexi" I sigh.

But there's no response only a slight snore as I glance up and realise Lexi had fallen asleep

Well I guess there's always next time...

What I didn't know was just how much I would be seeing Lexi in the future because none of us saw this coming... 

I mean who could expect the police arriving at their apartment with an arrest warrant?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I am sorry it's taken so long! I hope u guys haven't given up reading!! Trust me I am not going to leave that long between updates again! I'm also sorry coz this ones a bit rushed! But I hope u all like it anyway!

Now I think we can do better this time! So... 15 comments for the next upload! hehe I know you guys can do it! :) xx 

plz vote fan and comment would mean sooo much!

~Laura xx