Chapter 35 - I can do this

Emilys POV

I layed on the window ledge. The rain is letting up. Jake isn't here. I wish he was though. I'm still not feeling the same. I still can't bend. What if I am pregant? I honestly don't think it's possible. I don't know if I'm ready to have a kid.--

 It's almost 1:30 now. Jake's been out all morning.  Byrn called. She was lonely too. I told her I thought I  might be pregnant. She was happy for me. She obviously had more faith in my than I had in myself. I clutched the whistle that Ren gave me in my hand.

I looked up seeing Adiran standing in the back yard.--

" What do you want?" I snapped. " Where's your boyfriend?" he asked looking behind me.

" That's none of your business" I said.  He shrugged. " I can do this without him here" 

" Do what?" I asked.

" Word around is that your knocked up" he stated.

" Well, I'm not. Looks like you came for nothing" I stated.

" Emily" he tisked.

" I couldn't give a shit, I'm just here to kill you" he stated. I gulped. 

" How'd you know I couldn't bend" I asked. " I have my sources" he stated. I brought the whistle to my lips. I drew back a breath as I saw him reach for his spear.

Please Ren.

I blew into it. I looked up adrian. Sweat on his brow. He threw it straight for me.Like darts hitting a dart board. I wanted to move. I wanted to move so badly. I couldn't. This was it for me. I was done.

I gasped as the spear entered my lower abdomin on my right side. I pulled it out. Blood dripping from the tip. My blood.

I fell to the ground. It was different this time. I didn't hurt. I didn't feel anything at all. I was just numb. I felt the rain drops hit my face. My gaze shifted to Adiran.

" I'll make sure to tell Jake you said ' bye' " he said.  My eyes fluttered. I felt him kick my head with his big black boot. I held onto the last things I had in my hand. I held my neckalace from Jake and my whistle from Ren.

Ren's POV

I phased quickly as Bryn went for Adiran. I ran over to Emily's body, I looked down. Blood on her lower abdomin.  Where the hell is Jake?

" Emily, hold on for me" I cried holding her hand. The blood on her got all over my hand and all over my shirt. I could care less.

I carefully picked her up bridal style. I could hear her heart still beating. She was just bearly alive.

Please god.

I ran as fast as I could. Trying not to shake Emily too much. When I finally got to the cullens they were already waiting outside for me. I handed her to carlisle. Wiping the tears from my face. I grabbed Emily's phone. I sat on the steps, not caring about the rain that was pooring down. As I listened and waited for Jake to anwser. Byrn ran up and phased. " It's done" she said sitting next to me.

" Hey babe" Jake said. Stupid idiot. " Jake it's me" I sniffled.

" Ren, why do you have Emily's phone" he asked. " Um, Emily called for me before she got hurt, Aiden threw a spear at her. She pulled it out, but... It's bad. Really bad." I said trying my best not to cry.

" Is she going to be ok?" Jake asked worried. " I don't know"

" I'm on my way" he said.

" Ren, she's going to be ok" Bryn said rubbing my shoulders. " Where's Seth?"  I asked into her hug.

" He's on his way" she said quietly.

Edward walked out and handed me a necklace and the whistle I gave to Emily. " She's not dead" I spoke as he put them in my hand.

" No, this was what she had in her hand, we were stripping her down, I just need you to hold these" Edward said. " Is she going to be ok?" I asked.

" I don't know, were not quite sure what's going on with her body" Edward stated.

 Bryn pulled me back into a hug as the rest of my pack showed up.

Jacob's POV

I sat, crying quietly to myself. Everyone including all the cullens except for Carlisle and Edward. Everyone was quiet. I could sense the sadness over my own. Ren sat quietly. Looking down at his hands.

" Ren" Byrn scolded out loud. I could tell that they were all talking through inner moaloge. Ren shot me a lot of pure discust. I gritted my teeth.

" Bryn, what did he say?" I asked feeling my face heat up. " Jake" she began.

" Bryn" I warned, making Seth growl.

" He thinks this is all your fault" she said with a sigh. " It is his fault" Ren shouted looking at me.

" How is it my fault?" I questioned. " You left her alone" Ren shouted.

" Will you all sit down" Edward commanded.

" Do you think this will help?" he asked. We were all quiet by then,

" Is she ok?" I asked quietly.

" Emily is pregnant" Edward stated. I smiled.

" Is the baby ok?" I asked full of concern.

" No"

" They babies are fine" he smiled.

 Everyone's mood lightened. Except for Ren who ran out. " Emily is pregant with twins" Edward said, Paul nugged me, even though he knew. Now was not the time.

" They are the only reason she's alive" Edward spoke softly.

" How?" I questioned.

" I'm assuming because they will become werewolves. They posess healing powers. Which saved Emily" He stated

" Let me see her" I said pushing past him. I felt his cold hand push me back.

" We all have to talk" he said.

 I growled as I sat down next to Paul.

" I have a question" Edward began. " What is the one thing Emily thrives for?" he asked. This is not the time for a fucking test.

"Bending" Seth said in a duh-tone

" Jake" Paul snickered

" Power and Control" Ren said from the door. I looked back at him leaning against the door frame.

" Someone with a brain" Edward smiled.

" When Emily is able to leave, she isn't going to want you all in her face. She's going to want to do everything the same, even shop for baby clothes by herself. But, let me tell you this. I don't want any of you letting her out of your site" Edward stated.

" You know I'd never let that happen again"