Chapter 23 - Hell? It has just begun

Jacobs POV

I'm so glad Emily is letting me back in. I finally felt right. My life felt in place with her. I trust Emily. With my whole life. I just hope she trust's me. Seth has been distant lately. He's just not the same laughable guy who always jokes around. I still haven't talked to Emily about the will situation.

My eyes drifted towards Emily. Showing Embry the different water poses and fire that comes out of her hands. I knew Emily was amazing. But this is far from my imagination. I'm still trying to figure it out. I sat back and watched her laugh with everyone. How is she so calm?

I watched as a girl with tan skin and dark hair walked out of her  black lambragini and walked up to Emily. " Megan" Emily yelled walking over to her. " We need to talk" Megan said quietly. " Is Ren ok?" Emily asked. God, I hate him.

" He's fine" she replied. " It's you"  she said. They walked a little ways. I stayed in my spot, but I could still hear them. Being a werewolf. " What's wrong?" Emily asked. " Why didn't you tell me?" Megan asked, " What?" Emily asked. " How can you be ok with dying? Emily its too soon." she yelled. Emily didn't respond. " Does he know?" she asked. " What?" Emily asked again. " Does Jacob know?"

I stood a little taller hearing my name." Of course he knows" Emily stated.

" Don't pitty the dead Megan, pitty the living" Emily stated. Megan walked back to her car. Giving Emily a half smile.

I walked quietly over to her. Tears in my eyes. I wasn't going to let this happen. I'm going to protect Emily. Whatever it takes.

Emilys POV

" Don't lie to me Emily" Jacob said. I bite my lip so I didn't cry. Everyone stood infront of me. " How long" he repeated. " 5 days" I stated looking at the ground. " 5 da-"

" Stop yelling at her" Seth yelled standing next tome . Jake  growled. " Seth" Jake began. " No, you don't understand. I've seen them. They are all over. They even look scary Jake. Emilys trying to protect us" Seth stated. " Were going to fight with you" Seth said squeezing my hand. I pulled him into a hug. " I don't want you getting hurt" I stated looking at all of them.

" I don't know how many of them are coming" I stated.

~~~~

It's been hard, teaching everyone how and how not to approch them. They know that I'm not happy about it. Ecsepcially Jacob. We've been fighting a lot lately. He's stressed. I know. But Damn, I've got a lot more on my plate than he does. He doesn't understand. But I wish he did.

I layed awake in my bed. The other side of my bed cold. I sat up quickly. It was Jacob. He was screaming and growling. Somewere in the woods. I had only shorts and a tank top on, but I didn't care. I jumped out of the window, landing hard.

The screams continued as I ran towards them. I got to the middle of the meadow and they stopped. Please god no, please Jacob. Don't be dead. There was a hand that jabbed my side, then I was lying there. Staring at the ground. My  whole world was crashing. They took my bending. But I can't tell if it's permenanent.