Chapter 31 - Moved in..

Emilys POV

Jake and I have offically moved in yesterday. Seth and Bryn hang out with us a lot. They are so cute. They are the complete opposites of eachother but so inlove. I'm wearing both of Jakes christmas presents. I wear them every day. I get death glares from all the girls at school. I don't mind. Jakes mine and only mine.--

It's march, I know. It took us a long time to move in. But we repainted everything. I walked to class with Jake and Bryn. She couldn't stop talking about Seth. Jake thought it was annoying. But I thought it was cute.

Jake and I sat together drawing while our teacher talked about the boring shit about sex. Newsflash lady. I've know everything anyone could possibly know since I was 14. But it's an easy A.---

" I just think it's insane" Paul said as I sat down, Jake by my side.

I watched as everyone was stuffing their mouths. " What's insane?" I asked.

" There have been killings in Denver" Paul whispered. I nodded. " Do you think they are searchers?" I asked, " Not sure" he said handing me a fry.--

" Hey babe" Jake said walking in to the bedroom while I was on the phone.

I held up a finger, signaling I needed a minute. He nodded. " Your having fun in Denver?" I spoke to Lizzy.

" Your mom and I both found a Job. So we thought we would just stay here for a while" she stated

" That's great. Visit soon" I stated. " I will I promise" she stated. " Okay, I gotta go, but I'll see you soon" I stated. " Bye" she said.

" Who was that?" Jake said pulling me against him. " Lizzy" I smiled.

" You miss her?" he asked. " Yeah, but everytime I talk to her, I can't help but think about Aiden" I stated with a sigh.

" I know you miss him" Jake said.---

I ran my fingers through Jake's jet black hair as he slept. It's a little disturbing that talking about Aiden lead to sex. I though about Aiden a lot lately. I looked over at Jake's clothes lying on the floor. I looked all around the room. I already took a shower so, I guess it's time to do laundry. I smiled dripping the laundry soap all around the washer. I dropped Jake's clothes in the washer,with a few of my shirts.

I walked downstairs. I called Alice back and watched Teen wolf for a little. I was pretty tired. It was only about 2. Which means, Jake will need food soon. I quickly made Jake's favorite chicken. I was happy with my work. I love being with Jake, he makes me feel complete. I love knowing that he's mine and only mine,and he's not leaving.

I walked upstairs cringing as I felt how cold I was. I sat by the window watching the rain. I was going to wake up Jake, but I would feel bad. Patrol is hard on him.

I watched as Jakes eyes shot open. " Bad dream?" I asked as he ran from bed and pulled me into a hug. " I love you" Jake stated. " I made you chicken" I stated after I kissed him. " Thanks babe" he stated. I started towards the door. I laughed as Jake followed me.

" What?" he asked looking at me.

" are you going to put on some clothes?" I asked trying not to laugh.

" That's probably  a good Idea" Jake stated.

"Oh, and I love you too"