Chapter 9- Surgery

Emilys POV

" Your going to feel a little pinch, but it shouldn't hurt that much, it's just going to put you to sleep" Carlisle said sticking the needle in my hand. It felt like a bee sting. " Count to 10 for me ok?" he said with a smile. " 1....2.....3...4-4" My eye lids grew heavy, fast. I was out.

I screamed as he dug into my arm with her knife, spelling out a word. My eyes stung from the crying. Her eyes were scary. She was out for me. She's not  the Keeper. The one I 've been afraid of since I was a little girl. Now, he had me. She was going to destroy me. " I've been looking for you, for a while now actually" she said with a smirk. I tried. My hardest. The girl that grabbed me took away my bending. I've read about this. It should wear off soon. I'm stuck, tied to this metal table. The smell of my own blood running down my arm. " I'm asking you one more time Emily. Wear is Ren and the rest of the pack" she said holding the knife against my arm. " I already told you... I don't know" I said tears falling from my face. Pain. Insufferable pain in my arm. I screamed and cried. My legs  trying to kick but all I did was shake. I had to get out of here. Me fist balled up. But I couldn't move. I felt the knife against my neck..

My eyes shot open as I screamed and the heart monitor started  beeping rapidly. " Emily whats wrong?" Charlisle said. I looked down at my wrapped ankle. I was relieved that I didn't wake up during surgery. " He's coming for me. I was so stupid, I thought I could get away from -"

" Who Emily?" Edward asked bella behind him. " The keeper" I said lying back. Breathing hard.  " Can you hand me my phone please?" I asked him. He nodded handing my phone. I called Dylan.

 " Hey, Look I'm almost there but" I cut him off. " He's coming Dylan" I said.--

I sat in the meadow. I needed to be alone. Although I was supposed to take it easy on my ankle. The look on my mom's face. I couldn't bear to think of her loosing another child. My father is no fucking help at all. Dylan is the only way. Well except for Adrian. There is no way in Hell that I'm speeking to him. Ever.

" Emily?" I heard a voice behind me. " Hi Jacob" I said looking back down at the grass.

" How's your foot?" He asked.I shrugged. " How did you know I was here?" I asked him. He shrugged. " You shouldn't be out here, in the woods. By yourself" he said. " Ha, I think I can handle myself thanks" 

" Let me walk you home?" he asked. I nodded. " So, why do you seem so worried?" he asked me. 

" I can't tell you that" I said with a smirk. "  Why? You don't trust me?' he asked. " Ha, I just met you" I said  " Don't take it personaly, I don't trust anyone" I added walking a little faster.

" Why not?" he asked. " Why do you ask so many questions?" I asked him. " Just trying to figure you out" he said with a smile. " Why? I'm not that important." I said. " I don't believe that" he said. 

" Look Jacob, I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep my family safe, So. Don't get in the way" I said. " Stay safe from what?" he asked. I sighed.

 " Emily?" I heard a voice around me. " Hey Dylan" I said with a smile walking over. He picked me up bridal style staring at Jacob. " Your not supposed to be walking on your foot." he said. " Thanks for bringing her home.."

" Jacob" I said with a smile. " His names Jacob" " Thanks for bringing her home Jacob" he said. " Thanks Jake" I said again. He nodded and darted for the woods.

" He's coming Dylan. We need to talk".........