Chapter 24 - Hurt Mentally and Physically

Jacobs POV

I walked up to Emilys room. Emmet gave me a glare as I passed him on the stairs. I scrunched my nose. How does Emily live with these people? I opened the door with a smile on my face. It soon disapeared when I noticed Emily wasn't in her room.

" Hey guys?" I asked. They all stood before me. " Where's Emily?" I asked. There eyes widened. " She's not in her room?" Edward asked. Worry all over his face. " Would I ask where she is if I saw her in her room." I questioned.--

I knew Emily could handle herself, if she went somewere voulentaraly and was coming back. But what if she wasn't. I just got Emily back. I can't loose her again.

Emilys POV

It's dark. I'm strapped to a cold metal slab. I can't see anything really. All I could think about was Jake, then my bending. It can't be gone forever can it? What about Jake?  Is he dead? I cannot live without Jacob.

" Hello Emily" I heard a womans voice in my ears. But I remained quiet. " We can do this in a very simply way Emily" She stated. " Just tell me where Ren is?" she stated. I was relieve she wasn't the keeper. But I was also terrified. Her eyes were pale grey. A knife in her hand. I squirrmed around, trying to get free. But I couldn't.

" Where are Ren and his pack?" She asked again. Agrivation in her voice. " I told you, I don't know" I stated anger in my words. " Emily, Don't talk to me like that. I could turn you over to the keeper right now, is that what you want?" She asked spit flying at my face.

" No" I screamed. " Good" she smirking. Her hair in a high ponytail. " Where's Jacob?" I asked still squirming.  She shrugged. " Who cares, if he's out of the way. Its probably better for everyone." She said evily. 

" Where are they?" she asked again. " I don't know" I lied. I felt the tip of her knife dig into my arm. I couldn't see what she was doing. It felt like she was carving letters in my arm. My eyes stuck together. Tears streaming down my face. My blood dripping down my arm through my fingers and dripping down to the ground. My head was spinning. It hurt more than anything in my entire life. But honestly. I would be ok with dying. Then I could see Jacob. I just hope he didn't die painfully.

But then all I could think of was Niles.He is the only one that can get me out.

Niles, Please. I need you

Jacobs POV

" Did anyone get anything on her scent?" I asked anger in my voice. " Don't worry Jake, we'll find her" Embry stated. " But what if we don't?" I asked. Tears in my eyes,

" Hey Bells, did they find anything?" I asked as she pulled me into a hug. She shook her head. " They're look" she stated. " Jake, we all love her. Were going to find her" Bella stated. I nodded and walked out on the back porch.

Seth's POV

It's been 27 hours since Emily went missing. Jake's loosing his marbles. I'm on Patrol now. Embry covering the south border. I just stood there, pacing back and forth.  I phased when I heard my phone ringing by my shorts. I slipped them on and answered my phone.

" Seth"

" Hey Niles"

" Hey, I transported Emily, I couldn't get to her personally but I need you to go get her" he stated. Tears welled up in my eyes.

" You found her" I stated. I still couldn't believe my ears.

" She should be close to you. She's in the forest. Take her straight to carlisle. Don't go anywhere else until you take her to him. She's pretty bad" he stated. I took off running and looked for about 15 minutes. I finally found her. Laying infront of a tree. Her arm had dried blood all over it. But I could read it clearly. Liar. It was clearly spelled on her right arm.

" Emily" I asked shaking her arm. Her eyes shot open. Then they closed again with a sigh as I picked her up. She was freezing. There was a huge bruse on her arm and on her side. I pulled down her tanktop so she was covered a little more. She rested her head on my shoulder with a sigh.

" I have to see Jacob." she said quietly. " I have to find him" she said . " Shh, Emily it's ok. It's gonna be ok" I shushed. She nodded.