Chapter 28 - My own personal sun

It's warm. The water is soothing as I paddle. The leash rubbing against my ankle. I take a rest but then I started paddling when I felt the water get warmer. It wasn't hot yet. I felt the ripples in the water beneth me. I paddled hard. I finally got to the peak. My drop was perfect. I felt the warm sun shine in my face as I was moving through my barrel. I smiled. I felt warm. I felt peaceful. I wasn't afriad anymore.

Emilys POV

I squeezed my eyes closed. I wanted to go back to the water. " We got her back"

I heard many sighes. I opened my eyes. I looked up at Carlisle and Ren.

" Where's Jake?" I asked worried as my heart monitor raced. " Calm down ok, he's outside." he stated.

" So he's ok?" I asked with relief. I'm so glad. I couldn't live without Jake.

" Emily what bit you?" he asked.

I tried coming up with a logical anwser. But I couldn't I didn't have a clue what bit me. I know who bit me, I just don't know what the hell he was.

" I don't know" I stated simply.

" Niles. He's dead" I stated. Tears briming my eyes. " I know, I'm so sorry" Carlisle stated. I nodded. wiping at my tears.

" I want Jacob" I stated. " Please" I added.--

I got up from bed and out a different shirt on. I ran towards Jake as he walked through the door. He wrapped me in his arms . He gently placed a kiss on my lips. I pulled him closer wrapping my legs around his waist. He pulled me deeper into the kiss. I  felt Jake smile into the kiss. Jake me down on the bed and I winced.

I looked up in Jakes warm brown eyes. " I'm sorry" he said quietly. I felt his warm minty breath on my face. I pulled him into a quick kiss. " You just make me loose control sometimes" he whispered and nuged his head in my neck.

I ran my hand through his hair and rubbed the back of his neck. " It's ok" I said. " No, it's not. I always have to be in control with you" he stated.

" Jake, it only hurt because of my bite" I stated.

" How are you healed already?" I asked.

" it's a wolf thing" Jake shrugged with a small smirk. I kissed his cheek and stood up again. The cold tiles hitting my feet. I was glad I was here and not at the hospital. Slowly Jake grabbed the hem of my shirt and rolled it up.

" I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you" he stated gently running his fingers over my bite. " Jake, you were shot with an arrow. I'm suprised you made it." I said in a duh tone.

" I should've stayed with you" he snapped.

" Jacob, you almost died" I stated. I could see him shaking but he didn't phase. Not yet.

" It's my job to protect you" he said. With that I jumped as the table fliped. " Jake"

I looked up at Ren and Edward. Ready to help when I needed it. I waved them off. I waited until they were gone to speak again.

" Are we really fighting right now?" I asked him. He didn't respond. " I don't want to fight with you" I whispered.

" If you would have died. I don't know what I would have done." he stated.

" I can't loose you Emily" he said sitting on his knees.

" Your never going to loose me. I'm not going anywhere" I stated.

" I love you" he said.

" I love you too"