Chapter 5 - My life forever changed

Emilys POV

I flipped through the channels on the box t.v. hanging on the wall. My mother is home.  She's moving everything in. She's going through Aiden's stuff. I figured she would want to do that by herself. I'm still stuck in this damn hospital. Dr. Cullen visits me everyday though. The funeral is tomorrow and I get to go home. 

Dr. Cullen is facinated with me and my powers. We've actually become great friends. I've met Edward also. I'm excited to me the rest of the cullen family. knowing that they are all vampire's makes me feel normal. That's really weird I know. But. Now I'm not some freak. Now, im important.

Dr. Cullen is going to operate on my foot at his house. I guess he has a medical room. All he has to do is rearrange the bone. Then i'll Just have a few stiches.

I heard a knock at the door. " Come in" I said as the door opened. I was hit by the smell of Secret wonderland. Her and I both wear it. We bought it together. I looked up at Jasmine, who had tears in her eyes. " Please, don't cry" I said lifting the tears off her eyes with my bending.

" The paramedic gave this to me when he heard I was coming to see you" she said handing me my  tribe necklace, I thought I lost it after the accident.

" It's my fault " I said looking down at the light blue hospital blankets. Running my fingers over it.

" Emily, please. I don't want to loose you too" she said----

It was about 11:00 now. I can here the rain hitting the hospital window. I get to go home tomorrow. But I'm going to the funeral first. I don't know how I'm going to see him. I picture his cold lifeless body. Knowing that It's my fault that he's dead. I should be dead. Not him.

But I know that the only reason I'm not dead is because I'm a bender.

People say that you only live once, thats a lie. 

Hey guyss, so I just wanted to let you know that I know the first few chapters are not going to be good at all but, I want you to know that I PROMISE, they will get better, starting the stories are always hard for me.