Chapter 29 - I hate you

Jacob's POV

I watched as Emily yelled at Ren. Tears streaming down her face. " I had to tell his sister that he died Ren, I didn't even know he had a sister until yesterday" Emily yelled. " I'm sorry" Ren snapped. " You said yourself you could have saved him"  she snapped. " He was my best friend." she stated.

" I hate you" she stated. " Emily" I said interupting the converstation. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me. " I think you should leave" I said quietly to Ren. He nodded.--

" Hey Billy" I said with a smile as he let me in. " How are you doing Emily?" he asked. " I'm ok" I said.

" Jake's in his room" Billy said. " Thanks" " Oh and Stay strong little one" he said giving me a smile then I saw him wheel out the door. Sue's probably waiting for him.

I opened Jakes door to find him sleeping. I pulled off my sweatshirt and sat at the end of Jakes bed looking out the window. I watched as small snow flakes fall to the untouched blanket of snow outside. 

I smiled as Jake pulled me over to him. His eyes still closed. I giggled as he kissed my nose. " I didn't want to wake you up" I stated. " I wish you would have" he said.

" I'm glad your here " Jake said I smiled.--

" Just becareful ok?" I said as Jake pulled at the waistband of my pants. " You're sure you want this?" he asked. I nodded. " I want you" I smiled.

" It hurts Jake" I stated. " I know baby. I'm sorry" he stated. It didn't hurt for much longer. Honestly. It was the best feeling in my life. I begged for him to go faster and he granted my wish.--

" I'm sorry Em, I didn't think you were a virign." he stated. " What?" I asked looking up at him. " I thought you had sex with Ren" Jake said. I shook my head. " Are you mad?' I asked.

" No, we just made love Emily. why would I be mad?" he asked, I smiled. " I love you" I stated.

" I love you too, so much." Jake said pulling me closer.--

" Did you do your christmas shopping yet?" Emily asked me. " Yeah, I finished yesterday" I stated drying a large white plate. We all had dinner at Emilys. It was nice. Paul and I are actually getting along. They are all teasing Jake and I about what went down a few days ago. I can't believe they found out we had sex. But I should have known. Inner thoughts.

Billy said that it was ok that Jake stayed with me. The cullens didn't mind. They were all going hunting anyway.--

I sighed and pulled closer to Jake. His body heat made my stomach feel a little better.

" What's wrong babe?" he asked opening the refridgerator door. " Cramps" I replied trying not to blush. " Sorry babe" Jake said. " I'm going to the grocery store really fast because they have no food at all" He stated.

" They're vampires" I stated. He gave me a peck on the lips and walked out, keys jiggling in his hand. I watched as his rabbit pulled out of the driveway.

" Emily?" Ren's voice came through scratchy.

" What's up?" I asked.

" Come outside" he stated.

I sighed slipping on my boots and coat.

" I wanted to give you this. The pack and I aren't going to be here over christmas" he stated handing me a small metal object.

" What is it?" I asked. " It's a whistle. If your ever introuble. Blow on it and I'll come where ever I am" he stated. " Thanks" I said pulling him into a hug

" Emily?" he asked.

" Yeah?"

" did you sleep with Jake?" he asked.

I didn't answer.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

" You smell like him" Ren stated.

" Look Ren." I began.

" Did he hurt you?" he asked.

" No! ofcourse he didn't" I stated.

" Dammit Emily. You shoud've waited." he yelled.

" It's none of your business what I do" I snapped as Jake's rabbit pulled in the driveway.

Don't get me wrong. I was still very angry at Ren. But I couldn't shut him out.

" You should go." I snapped. I looked over at Jake who wa grabbing groceries out of the back. Keeping his eyes on me. " Now" I stated, he still had the nerve to kiss my forehead, But with that, he was gone.--

" He knew I slept with you" I stated pulling out a bag of doritos.

" Do you regret it?" he asked. " No! Ofcourse not. I love you" I stated. " I didn't hurt you more than ya know" he asked. I shook my head placing a kiss on his cheek.

" Jake?" I asked pulling out a bag of tampons.

" Yeah?" he asked putting mountian dew in the fridge.

" You bought me tampons?" I asked. He nodded. Blushing.

No one has ever bought me tampons. Well never any guys. Jake really loves me.

" I love you so much"