Chapter 34 - Oh god..

Emilys POV

" Jake" I yelled. 

" Well Emily, this didn't work out the way you planned did it?" his voice cold.

" You lost your precious family. How does it feel?" he asked.

" Why did you do this?" I screamed

" I had to get rid of the last benders Emily. I thought you would understand" he stated. " I don't want them on this earth. Hell, I've gone to the ends of the earth killing every single one of them. Your the last one on my list." he said.

" Your my brother Adrian" I said crying. I stood looking at the three bodies on the ground. Jake and two children.

Wake up Emily

Jacobs POV

I walked through the door with a sigh. I placed the tea leaves on the counter and hung up my jacket. Could Emily really be pregnant? I guess I could've been more careful. It's hard with Emily. When I'm with her, I don't want anything in the way. I checked my phone. No messages. Good. I pulled out the tea leaves and started boiling the water.

" No, Jake" I heard Emily scream. I could feel all the hair on the back of my neck stand straight up.I quickly ran upstairs. I looked down with a sigh. She was having a nightmare. I fought the thought of waking her up. I watched her. I would be ready to hold her when she was awake. I watched her. Only for a minute.

Her eyes shot open. Tears spilling out of them. Down her face. She didnt' look at me. She ran straight for the bathroom. Closing the door behind her. I listened for a mintue. She cries by herself sometimes in the bathroom. But this time she was throwing up. I knew she wouldn't want me in there. She hates it when people watch her throw up.

She walked out and straight into my arms. What if she was pregnant. Her heartbeat is a little different. But she's under a lot of stress.

Would it really be so bad if she was pregnant? I want children with Emily. I've always wanted that. We have to start from somewhere.

" I got the tea leaves for you" I said walking her downstairs.

" Thanks babe" she smiled. " What's wrong?" I asked. " I had a really bad dream, it's probably why I threw up." she said.

"  Hold on, I have to heat up the water again" I said walking towards the stove. She walked behind me. " I got this" she stated. I watched as she held up her hand, focusing on the pot. But nothing happened.

" Babe, are you ok?" I asked pulling her close to me. I saw tears forming in her eyes.

" I need to go" she stated walking towards the door, pulling on her furry boots. " Where?" I asked.

" I'm just going to the woods, i'll be back" She smiled. " I love you Jake" she said with a smile.

Emilys POV

I ran out, the misty air hitting my face. Something was wrong. I couldn't bend. I couldn't even feel my connection with the earth anymore. I sat in the cold wet grass. I sat indian style with my hands out. i was meditating. For the first time in a while. I took a deep breath. My breathes slow and calm. I heard birds chirping and wolves in the distance.

This can't be happening.

My bending can't be gone....