Chapter 10|Best Day Ever|

"Urgh I'm really excited to see the Wonderbolts!" One of the fan screamed.' Gosh can she just slow down?' Rainbow thought.

"Teachers and students. As you know, three students were transferred here from the Cloudsdale High for a few years. Please welcome, Miss Spitfire Strike, Miss Fleetfoot Glace and Mr. Soarin Skies,"

Gold skinned girl, turqoise blue girl and pale blue boy step infront. The CHs students are squealing and whistling to them.

"So... who will you choose to be your guide?" Principal Celestia asked them." CHOOSE ME CHOOSE ME!!!"

"NO CHOOSE ME!"
"PICK ME INSTEAD!"

"Uhh..." Soarin confused." Who will we choose?" Fleetfoot whispered to her best friend." Umm... YES. RAINBOW DASH!"

Everybody gasped." ME? OH YEAH!!!" Rainbow 'dashes' to the stage." Well Miss Dash you will guide them,"

-time skip

"So that's science lab and computer lab. Anything?" Dash asked them." Uhh, nothing I guess,"

Suddenly, Fleetfoot's tummy growled." Sorry. I didn't eat today. Heh heh," they chuckled while Spitfire face palmed.

"Wanna go to the cafeteria?" Dash asked them.

Spitfire's pov

Ting! Brilliant idea coming." Hey Dash you can go with Soarin and I go with Fleet kay bye!" I dragged Fleetfoot away.

"Wait wait. Do you know where's the cafeteria?" Ohh yes I didn't." Nope. But I have another plan," "well what is it,"

"Look," I pointed on Clipper and Crash." Why?" Fleetfoot whinned." I have a great activity at this school,"

"So what is that?" Fleetfoot lean at the locker." Duhh, you know what we do at Cloudsdale High," she think for a while before gasped.

"Really? Who?" Excitedly, she grinned." Clippercrash of course," I rolled my eyes." You kidding? AWESOME!" Fleetfoot squealed.

Her tummy growled again." Let's find the cafeteria first,"

-time skip

Gosh where is cafeteria? Class, class, class, lab urgh." Where's the cafeteria? I'm starving," Fleet whinned.

"I. Have. No. Idea," I mean, we have look around the whole school! Finally, I decided to asked somebody. Gotcha, a yellow girl with pink hair walk infront of me.

"Uhh hi may I ask something. Where's the cafeteria?" I asked the girl." ...."

"Sorry what's that?" Why is she talking like that? I can't hear anything."...."

"Hey Fluttershy!" An orange girl with red and light orange hair greeted the girl from the back. I cleared my throat.

"Oh. Didn't see you there. Wait, you're Spitfire. What are you doing here?" Okay this girl is more talkative.

"Hi. I'm searching for the cafeteria. Can you help me?" I ask the girl." Sure. I'm going there too. Lets go Fluttershy,"

"Finally!" Fleetfoot followed the girl.

Meanwhile in Soarindash's place...

'Shit Spitfire. I'll ruin her,' Soarin thought." So where you wanna go?" The rainbow girl asked Soarin.

"Wherever you wanna go," 'fuck what did I say?' Rainbow raised her eyebrow." What?"

"Nothing," Soarin smiled. Akward...

"Hey Dash," suddenly somebody greeted her." Oh hey Twilight. Hey Rarity,"

"Uhhh you're dating with Soarin Skies," the elegant girl glared at Rainbow Dash. What?!" They both yelled.

"Ha ha. Dash calm down. The girls asked to hang out at the cafeteria. Wanna come?"

"You betcha. Uhh you go first. I'll catch up later," "ooo okay," as the purple and the white girls say and walk away.

"Sorry about that," Dash rubbed her neck." It's okay. Who's that?" "That's my friends. The purple girl is Twilight Sparkle and the white one is Rarity," she sighed.

"Okay?" "Wanna come with us?" Dash smuled. Soarin's face blushed a bit. Luckily it's not red enough for Dash to realize it.

"So?" "Huh what? Yes of course. Actually I don't have any idea where's Spitfire and Fleetfoot,"

"We will find them later. I sure they already at the cafeteria now. Come on lets go," Dash immediately grab Soarin's hand.

'Best day ever,' Soarin grinned.

Rainbow Dash's pov

"Hey girls! Spitfire? Fleetfoot? What are you doing here?" I looked at them." Duhh, Fleet's starving you know that,"

"Oh so I will introduce my friends to you guys," they nodded." This is Twilight Sparkle. The egghead," I pointed on the purple girl, indigo hair with purple and pink streak.

"This is Rarity. Massive fachionista," the white girl with purple hair waved to them." Fluttershy. Like her name she's shy,"

"I know," I heard Spitfire mumbled." This is Applejack. The most honest girl in school,"

"Nice to meet ya pals," Applejack greeted them." And I bet you know her. This is,"

"HI SPITFIRE. HI FLEETFOOT. HI SOARIN!" Pinkie pished me aside." Ha ha nice to meet you again Pinkie Pie,"

"You know her?" Sunset Shimmer asked them." Yes. Surp's cousin and she always make birthday parties for us," and they all, wowed.

"And this is Sunset Shimmer," Sunset hi to them." Thanks for helping us just now,"

"You're welcome," "HOW ABOUT WE MAKE A WELCOME SLUMBER PARTY AT MY HOUSE TONIGHT?!"

"How about Soarin?" I pointed on the pale blue boy. He's cute sometime- wait what?" Don't worry. I'll invite the boys,"