Chapter 39

I shouldn't have told him where I am. He'll probably come here and make a scene. But he maybe not. He may come to break with me and date her. She's better than me anyways.

After a few seconds i feel something crush on me. Or better, someone.

"Yah babyy" he snuggled up to me and I sighed.

"What do you want from me Jaehyun? Why don't you go back to your friend Areum?" I rolled my eyes and moved away from his grip.

His expression changed into a sad one.

"Sunyoung please. She means nothing to me. You're the only one that matters. I don't care about her. She's just gonna stay a few days at my house. Nothing more nothing less. If you want I can stay at a hotel for these few days. Or I can stay at your place. I'll sleep on the couch. Just please don't get mad at me. I only love you. And you know it." He said and I looked at him with teary eyes.

Does he really mean it? Ah I just can't get mad at him. He makes me soft every time he speaks like this to me.

He noticed I was about to cry so he quickly hugged me and I hugged him back tightly.

"I-im sorry" I managed to cry out and he squeezed me tighter.

"Please don't say you're sorry. I am sorry. And stupid. Will you forgive me?"

I nodded. I don't care about this trick ass bitch anymore. (A/N: my language is so great lmao) I just love Jaehyun.

"You can live with her for these days. I don't care. Tell me if something happens though. I'll come there and leave her hairless. She's gonna be bald for the rest of her life."

"Hahahaha that's why I love you" we laughed.

"Uh I should head back to my house." I looked at the time on my phone, got up and dusted off the sand from my jeans.

"Do you want me to come with you? I want to spend some time with my girlfriend. We didn't even greet properly. We haven't seen each other for so long" said Jaehyun.

"Ok sure. You can stay the night over if you'd like. I'll give you some of Jihoon's clothes. He's on vacation with Heejin, so you can sleep in his room." I said and he nodded and smiled

We both arrived at my house.

"Oh hello Jaehyun!" My mom said happily while getting up from the sofa. "It's been a while since the last time we met"

Jaehyun smiled and said "yeah it is! We should meet more often then!"

"Come inside I've made dinner" she said and we followed her.

"So where's dad?" I asked

"Uh he's out with his friends. They decided to go at a concert"

"Ahh classic dad" I chuckled

Jaehyun and I sat down on the chairs and ate slowly the food my mom had prepared.

"Hey Jaehyun do you want to stay the night here? Jihoon's room is empty" my mom offered.

"Uh sure..if you don't mind" he said shyly.

"Why would I mind?? Yah. Sunyoung lead Jaehyun upstairs and tidy Jihoon's room for him I have to go out for a bit" she said

I sighed and headed upstairs with Jaehyun.

I made his bed and gave him some of Jihoon's clothes.

"So you're ready do you need anything else?" I asked

"It's only 8pm come and sit here with me" he whined.

I rolled my eyes and smirked. "Fine" I dragged myself to the bed.