Chapter 25

We arrived at his house. It was in the city center. A tremendous skyscraper. We took the lift to the 75th floor.

He unlocked the door and got into the house.

My jaw dropped. I was looking around in awe.

The living room was very modern, it was with white and light grey walls. It had a big dark gray sofa and a small creamy white coffee table. Across the sofa there was a huge HD Smart TV. Next to both sides of the TV there were two shelfs which were beautifully decorated with books, plants, vases etc. The lighting was dimmed and some candles were lit. It was so calming and romantic.

"Where do you prefer to eat? Here, in the kitchen or the dinning room?" He asked

"Here. So we can watch some TV too" I replied.

He nodded and we sat on the couch. I passed him the remote and switched on the TV.

We began eating while having a small talk, that got interrupted by a phone call. I rolled my eyes, put the pizza i was holding back in the box and answered.

---------------

Jihoon
Accept|Decline

Jihoon:
Hey sis where you at?

Me:
Um..At a friend's house.

Jihoon:
Oh

Jihoon:
A friend's house

Jihoon:
Hm 'kay...

Jihoon:
I just called to check if you were ok

Me:
Yeah I'm fine Jihoon

I chuckled

Jihoon:

Ok then have fun with that friend of yours...oh what's his name again? *cough cough* Jaehyun.

Jihoon
Call ended

---------------

This bastard.. He hung up before I scolded him. He'll see when I come back home.

"Sorry about that.. It was my brother" I laughed shyly.

"Oh yeah Jihoon" he said

"How do you know?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You said his name while talking" he smiled showing his dimples

My heart melted once again.

I laughed and blushed. "You're right"

We finished eating our pizza and continued watching TV. I glanced at my left, where Jaehyun was sitting. He looked focused to whatever he was watching. I didn't notice that I was staring at him for like the 100th time, when he turned and looked at me.

I quickly turned my gaze back to the TV and gulped. I heard him chuckle.

Without me noticing, he grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"Oh why??? I was watching that!" I whined

"Oh come on I got boreedddd. Let's do something more fun" he smirked