Chapter 9

Beep~Beep~Beep

My eyes shot open. My heart started beating so fast. I'm going to see Lucas... Ahhhhh!!! I smiled.

I quickly got off my bed and dressed up.

As I was eating my breakfast, the door bell rung.

Who the hell is it? It's like 7am

I walked there lazily and opened it, only to see LUCAS leaning against the outside of the door (? I don't know how its called😂).

"Heeyyy" he said and hugged me

"Hiiii" I said back. "Why are you here this early?" I asked curious

"So we can walk to school together. Go get your stuff"

"Umm I usually walk to school with the girls.."

"I already texted them and told them that I'm going with you. They were ok with it"

"Oh ok...ay" I grabbed my bag and headed outside.

While we were walking, he held my hand and intertwined our fingers.

Sweat appeared on my forehead.

I'm holding hands with Lucas.

Jesus Christ...help me T_T

We reached the school yard and I could feel EVERYBODY staring at us and whispering..

This is what you get when you're dating the hottest guy in school. Well I have to get used to it now..

"Have to go to class see you later babe" Lucas said and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Oh my god I blushed.

"SUNYOUUUUUUNGGGG" Seohyun and Jihye screamed and literally jumped on me.

And yeaaap we're lying on the floor now. Ugh these girls

"OHMYGOD YOU'RE DATING LUCAS?!!??? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US" Jihye shouted while shaking me.

"First of all let's get off the floor, huh?" And I got up

"I was planning to tell you today while walking but apparently Lucas was faster" I explained

"Sooo when is the wedding?" Jihye smirked and winked

"Bye" i walked away.

"HEY HEY WAIT IT WAS A JOKE" She run up to me.

"I have english in a little bit, I guess I'll see ya later" Seohyun said and jogged her way to class

In this period me and Jihye had P.E together. I seriously HATE P.E.

We went to the locker room so we could change into our sportswears.

All of us "patiently" waited for our teacher.

She came in panting.

"Everyone......sorry I'm late..... I just....ouf.......wait a sec" she stopped so she could catch her breath.

Is she actually a P.E teacher? Cause can I see otherwise... She is almost at her 60's and i can assure you she isn't the best person either..

"So I want you to meet a new student." She finally said

A tall, slim girl with long brown hair came into the gym.

"Please, introduce yourself"

"Hello my name is Mayuree and I'm from Thailand. I moved here so I can find my dream job. Please take care of me" She send a smile.

She looked pretty shy but she was definitely more than beautiful.

"Ok guys start warming up" the teacher said and we started jogging around.

I looked towards Mayuree and she was jogging all by herself, so I went to talk to her.

"Hiiiii!" I said and she smiled

"Um heyy!" She switched her gaze to the floor.

"There's no need to be shy!" "My name is Sunyoung"

"Nice to meet you!" She smiled again. "I'm glad someone came to talk to me" her cheerful mood changed to a sad one. "At my old school, i was alone all the time" "By the way, sorry if my Korean isn't that good. I'm not originally from here so..you understand" she chuckled.

"Your Korean is very good darling, don't worry" I tried to reassure her.

"Everyone get to the floor and work on your abs." The teacher cut us off. "YAH TAEHYUN STOP TALKING WITH WOOJIN I'LL SEND YOU TO THE HEADMASTER SO YOU CAN TALK THERE" She screamed at them

Ugh go suck a dick darling.. I hate her no joke

Riiiing~

FINALLY THE TORTURE IS OVER

I walked outside with Jihye and we saw Mayuree coming towards us.

"Umm" she scratched her head "Girls, do you mind if I sit with you because I don't have somebody else" she seemed kind of embarrassed and she couldn't look at us properly.

"Sure girl come on" Jihye said and she linked her arm with hers.

"We will introduce you to our other friend Seohyun" I told her and she looked taken aback.

"She will definitely like you, don't be afraid" and we made our way to the school's canteen.

Seohyun was sitting at our usual place and she was waiting.

"What took you so lon-" she stopped midway when she noticed that there was another person with us.

"Hi" she waved at Mayuree

Mayuree waved back and blushed. Wow she really IS shy..

"Seohyun, this is the new student, her name is Mayuree and she's from Thailand." I explained

"Nice to meet you!!!" she got up and hugged her. Surprisingly Mayuree returned back the hug.

We were talking throughout the break and got to know Mayuree better. She's so nice and kind.

School is over and now I'm heading home alone because Jihye and Seohyun had to go shopping bit i was too lazy to go with them.

Suddenly out of nowhere someone lifted me up.

I tried to kick them but i could not move a muscle, so I started screaming.

In no time I was back on my feet. I turned around to see who the fuck it was and it was no other than...you guessed it, Lucas.

He burst into laughter "ahahahahahahahahaha you should've seen your face hahahaha"

"YOU MOTHERF- COME HERE" I started chasing him.

After all we ended up going home together.

"Do you want to come in?" I offered

"Uh sorry but I have to help my mom with the groceries and I'm already late. I'll come next time" he winked.

"Ok then" I smiled

"Goodbye!" We both said and kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~