Chapter 20

I went to the park and sat on a bench. I started playing my playlist on my phone and I tried to relax. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It actually helped. I'm feeling better. But not fully. It still hurts. A lot. I just wish something would happen and make me get over it. I want to think about Lucas and stay unbothered. To remind me that he is a part of the past and I should move on. But I don't think it will ever happen.

I looked on my right hand saw the tree. The tree where we were sitting while telling me that he's moving out of Korea. A sad smile appeared on my face and I looked away. I felt my heart aching once again. I sighed.

I decided to wander around the park for a bit. It will probably help. I hope.

There were couples holding hands, kissing, hugging. And there I was staring at them alone. I bet I looked like the creepy stalker who follows cute couples around. Oh my god what if I turn into one?

I quickly turned my gaze to something else.

As I wasn't looking in front of me, I bumped into something, or better, someone and fell on my ass.

"Ouch.." I groaned

"Hey sorry" he said and he helped me get up. I looked up at him. Oh my...

"Seriously Taeyong? Watch where you going''

"Sorry Sunyoung!" He smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck. "Don't tell Seohyun you saw me here"

"Why???" I raised my eyebrow

"It's not what you're thinking" he chuckled

"It's our anniversary this tomorrow and I want to buy her something. And I have found the perfect gift." He said proudly

"Oh wow Tae" I laughed "I bet she'll love it. The fact that you'll buy her something will make her flustered. What are you thinking of buying her?"

"A ring"

"A RING??" I yelled and covered my mouth

"Yeah and now even Seohyun would have heard it. Don't shout i want it to be a surprise. I have to get going. See you around!! Bye" He said and quickly walked away

"Byeee!" I said back and continued my walk.

What an amazing couple they are.. Seohyun will probably faint when she sees the ring. I wish I had a relationship like this.

As I was in deep thought, I stop everything. I just remembered that I left the dress on the bench I was sitting before.

I quickly run back trying to avoid the people who where walking in front of me.

There was a guy sitting there talking on the phone and thank God my bag was beside him. I took a quick glance of the guy and then grabbed my bag and walked away fast.

And then it hit me again. I know him. I'm sure I know him. But I didn't see him clearly. I turned back but I saw him walking in the distance holding a luggage. I wasn't able to see his face. He was facing the other way.

I was trying to think of every guy I know, but nobody seemed to match. He's probably a stranger who reminds me of someone.

I just brushed it off and walked to the bus station. The next bus to my destination would come in an hour but i was too lazy to walk.

I was walking back and forth waiting impatiently for the bus. As I turn to go to the other side someone was walking pretty fast with that causing us to fall together. I fell on top of him and he was underneath me.

I slowly open my eyes to see who it is.

"....."

My heart stopped beating. I died. I didn't believe in my eyes. I think I'm imagining things that don't exist. I'm dreaming. Yeah that's it, I'm dreaming.

He also opened his eyes and looked straight into mine. I felt like I was getting punched in the stomach.

"Sunyoung?" He said with his incredible, deep voice.

When I heard my name coming from his mouth, I felt weak. I suddenly love my name.

I couldn't say anything back. I just stared at him. I know he could feel my heart beating 9273637282278 times per second.

"Umm" he said and pointed at me, and this was when I actually realized I was on top of him.

I gulped and cleared my throat.

I got off of him and offered to help him get up but he denied, telling me that there is no need and he can get up by himself.

"I don't believe it! It's actually you??" He asked looking so happy and enthusiastic.

I just nodded twice. My cheeks were burning. I was sweating. I never thought this day would actually come.

"Awww my baby is shy." He teased me "There is no need to be shy babe, you know me too well." He winked. "But we literally just met wow. I guess we are meant to be" He laughed and winked. I smiled awkwardly and my cheeks got more red than they already were. And I don't know how is that possible.

He looked at my bag. "Ohhh..So you are the girl who forgot her bag on the bench.. That's why you seemed familiar."

I nodded again. I couldn't form any words. My brain didn't work properly.

"Wow you talk a lot" he chuckled.

"Uhhh...uhhhhh...uhh I-I have t-t-to... Uh I mean... The... Uhhhh...... S-see you" I said and run away.

If I sat there and waited for the bus, I would die... Is this a joke? I don't actually believe it.

There he was. Jung Jaehyun. Jung fucking Jaehyun. I saw him with my two eyes. He recognized me. Why is my heart beating so fast? Why? Just why?

Seriously... I'm in complete shock. I'm also scared. What will happen now that he's here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'M SO EXCITED, I'M DYING😂 Mr JaeJae is here. Finally. This is just the beginning y'all.. Anyways, I thanks for reading, love youuuu😍❤❤🔥

 Anyways, I thanks for reading, love youuuu😍❤❤🔥

^ I died at this. Just saying. Straight up died. 😍🔥❤