Chapter 36

It's summertime now. I'm sitting on the couch with the air conditioner on and a bowl of ice cream, while watching a drama on my laptop.

Jihoon is out with his GIRLFRIEND cause it's their one month anniversary. Ugh.

Know who else's anniversary is today? Right. Mine and Jaehyun's.

And you ask now. Oh that's great why aren't you together now then? He's coming later huh(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well...no. Jaehyun is currently in America for business purposes. The only thing I was scared of, is happening. Isn't it great?

From the moment I woke up I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I'm trying hard not to cry.

Before Jaehyun left, he told me to stay strong. And that he didn't like seeing me crying. So I'm trying to keep my promise.

------------

Now 18:39

Me:
Hey Jaejaee❤❤

Me:
I miss u :(

Me:
Do you know when you're coming back? :(

Jaehyunie❤:
Hi baby

Jaehyunie❤:
Ugh I don't know exactly, but soon.

Jaehyunie❤:
I miss you too

Jaehyunie❤:
And please don't be sad :(

Jaehyunie❤:
You know I hate it when you're sad huh?

Me:
Yeah..

Jaehyuhie❤:
Anyway... I have to go for now

Jaehyunie❤:
I'll text you later ❤

Me:
Bye❤❤
Seen

------------

I grabbed my bowl of ice cream angrily and continued watching the k-drama.

A few hours later I had fallen asleep with the laptop almost falling of the couch, hugging the ice cream.

I felt someone shake my shoulder violently.

"Yah Sunyoung! Get your ass to your room I want to sit here with Heejin" Jihoon said and took the empty ice cream container away.

I got up, took my laptop and went upstairs with no hesitation.

"What's wrong with her? In thought she would yell at me" Jihoon thought to himself while looking at me walking away and shrugged.

I was surfing the net on my laptop, when I received a message.

------------

Now 21:30

Jaehyunie❤:
hey babggg

Jaehyunie❤:
I misa yiuyy a lys

Me:
What is going on?

Jaehyunie❤:
Iblisg yyiouu

Me:
Yeah yeah sure.

Me:
You're drunk right?

Jaehyunie❤:
Nooiiiiiiiiooooo9

Jaehyunie❤:
In 199&%& ssoeberjdj

Me:
Oh my gosh you're getting worse

Me:
Why are you drinking tho?

Me:
Jaehyun?

Jaehyunie❤:
Hi, sorry for upsetting you, we are having a "business" dinner and there is a lot of alcohol here.

Jaehyunie❤:
Like a lot.

Jaehyunie❤:
I may be the only one who has drank only one beer bottle.

Me:
Oh thanks for explaining but.. Who are you?

Jaehyunie❤;
Oh I'm just a collegue. Jaehyun is throwing up in the bathroom and left his phone here so I decided to text you so as to not worry.

Me:
Ahh thanks a lot! I really appreciate it

Jaehyunie❤:
Haha no problem. Sorry for asking but are you his girlfriend?

Jaehyunie❤:
You probably are right? I'm asking just because he has saved your name as ''Babyy;)❤❤❤''

Me:
Oh this boyyy|

Me:
And why do you even ca|

Me:
Yeah haha

Jaehyunie❤:
You seem like a bitc|

Jaehyunie❤:
Bye sweetie
Seen

------------

What the heck? Why is he drunk? Ok I'm worried now... Like how is he going to go home safely? And who is this person I talked with? I didn't like the vibe they were giving me.

Uhh I'm just tired. Of doing nothing everyday.. So I'll just sleep...

---------

Guess who's the laziest bitch out there? That's right. I AM. Ugh I need to start updating my stories more often...