Chapter 14

I was walking with Jihye to Seohyun's house. We haven't called her or anything. We took the decision ourselves.

Lucas had already left my house.

"Ohh here we are girl'' Jihye said and stood in front of Seohyun's front door.

"Should we knock?" I asked

"Um fine" she agreed.

Knock~Knock

The door opened almost immediately. But instead of Seohyun we were greeted by Taeyong.

Our eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"Hey girls and I was just leaving so goodbye! If you're looking for Seohyun she's sleeping in her room. See you around!" He said and waved.

Jihye and I were frozen and couldn't say a word back.

"Sunyoung............. What.The.Fuck." that was the only think Jihye managed to get out.

"Uhhhhhhh.... Should we go inside?" I asked

"Of course"

He hurried our way in and closed the door.

"Let's slowly go to her room so we don't wake her up..for now" Jihye said.

I nodded and we headed to Seohyun's bedroom. I turned the doorknob and quitely got in.

The room was dark but we were able to hear Seohyun snoring.

Jihye goes and opens the window a little bit so we could see better.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jihye told me and smirked.

"I'm pretty sure" I winked.

"So 1...2.....3!" She said and we started shouting and jumping on Seohyun's bed.

"YAH WAKE UP" Jihye screamed and fell on Seohyun. She jumped up scared.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU FREAK" She pushed Jihye and she fell on the floor

"Ouchhhh" she groaned

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND HOW DID YOU GET INSIDE?"

"Well your BOYFRIEND let us in" I said and looked at her.

She looked shocked

"Uhhh...uhhhhhhhh.......uhh W-wh-what a-are you talking a-about?" Her cheeks turned red, like very red.

"You know EXACTLY what we're talking about" Jihye said

"You'll just stare at us like that? Aren't you going to say something?"

"Look i was planning to tell you.." She looked down

"One day before the wedding" I raised my eyebrows

"I'm sorry but I didn't know how to bring it up to you guys. I was afraid of your reactions"

"Why? What could we say? We ship you to death" Jihye said and chuckled.

"Sorryyy I don't know what I was thinking. Come here group hugg" ans she pulled us in for a hug.

"But why did you come to my house?" She asked

"Well yesterday, I saw you two at the movie's and yeah.. I then told Jihye and we decided to come" I justified.

"Oh my god why am I so blind I should have seen youuu" she covered her face

"It's ok now we know" I winked at her

"STOP ITT" She yelled and we all laughed

"So I'm the forever alone here thanks guys" Jihye said acting offended.