Chapter 34

Wow an update? I don't even recognize myself lmao

——————————

"YOU DID NOT" I yelled at Jaehyun who was running in front of me, holding my ice cream. "JUNG JAEHYUN IF I CATCH YOU, YOU'RE DEAD" I run as fast as I could so as to catch up with him. I grabbed his shirt and made him stop.

"Ayee sorry sorry sorry take it just don't hurt me" he started begging.

I started to laugh and he laughed too.

"You said we would only be out for an hour. And now it's like 9am" I chuckled

"Oops... Time passes by very quickly when you're having fun" he smiled cutely and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Stop being such a flirt" I laughed and he acted offended. Drama queen alert. I laughed again, harder.

"I'm a bit tired to be honest.." I said and rubbed my eyes with my hands

"Hmm ok then let's go home" Jaehyun grabbed me and walked back to his house.

I flopped on the sofa and closed my eyes.

"Hey wanna go sleep in my room?" Jaehyun asked me and I slightly opened my eyes.

"Uhh n-no I'm fine here" I replied and closed my eyes again.

Then I felt getting lifted from the couch.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN. JAEHYUN" he threw me on his bed. He got on the bed too.

"Hmm come on just this time" he closed his eyes and put his hand on my waist.

I couldn't move a muscle because I was kinda shocked and eventually decided to give up and get some sleep. (A/N: Just sleep ya little nasties lmao. This mostly goes for Evil_Maknae_Jisung 😂. I love you too lolololol)

Hours had passed and I was still asleep. After a while I felt someone poking my shoulder.

I slowly opened my eyes and turned around.

"Sorry for waking you up, but your brother called because he was worried. And he said that he's coming to pick you up" Jaehyun whispered.

"He's coming?? Here???" I asked panicked.

"Yeah.." He smiled shyly.

"Did you tell him... About.. You know.... Us?" I blushed so hard when I said this, so did Jaehyun.

"Um no, but I think he'll find out. He's not that stupid you know" he chuckled.

"Hahaha I know.. Look if he says anything, I know exactly how to fire him back. Just watch." I smiled and winked

Ding~Dong (A/N: amazing sound effects, I know😂)

Jaehyun walked slowly to the door and opened it.

"Hey Jae dude" they fist bumped and Jihoon walked further inside.

I was sitting on the sofa, cause who knows what he would put in his dirty ass mind if I was in the bedroom.

"You didn't tell me anything Sunyoung, you had been out for hours and now it's like 5pm. Anyway... Why are you here?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"O..kay i can sense where this is going and I don't want to get you exposed yet so, let's go Jihoon" i grabbed him and headed towards the door.

"Um bye Jaehyun. See you soon" I smiled and he smiled too.

I closed the door and walked outside of the building to Jihoon's car.

"What is wrong with you? Why do you always ask these questions??"

"I'm just... Interested?"

"How was the night with Heejin?"

He chocked and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? I'm interested too" I gave him a not-so-innocent smile and he glared at me.

"Nothing happened." He simply answered.

"Ohh we say it 'nothing' now huh?" I smirked.

"Ahh let's just go somewhere to eat so we can talk more."

"Ok fair enough" I nodded.

———————————

Oof I'm back. I sat my lazy ass down and wrote another chapter. I'm way too lazy y'all😂 and k-dramas are taking over my life so don't judge me lmao. See ya❤❤❤

Also take this Jihoon pic, my uwu's are all over the place jdixjsjsjsj