Chapter 27

I'M BACK BITCHESSS DJRKKS!!! I'm not fully done with my exams yet, but I had some free time so I thought why not upload? SO I'M FINALLY GOING TO CONTINUE WITH THIS SHITTY STORY XD.

So many things happened and are happening. Like this↓

Pristin's 'Get it'. It's just amazing. I'm in love❤

AND BLACKPINK'S COMEBACK FINALLYYY!!!

Ok now onto the story xD

—————————

"NO JIHOON DON'T OPEN TH- door..." I was too late.

"Oh hey dude" Jihoon said to Jaehyun who was standing outside smiling.

"Hey nice to meet you man. I'm Jaehyun" he said

"Oohhhhhhhh so you're Jaehyun...." Jihoon said "My sister has told me a lot about you" he smirked.

"Like what?" He raised his eyebrows and smirked too. Oh gosh what is happening..

"HEY I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME! Was i not clear enough?" I yelled.

"Oh come on bab- ehh Sunyoung.. Why did you say no tho? You don't like hanging out with me?" He pouted. Oh my god I hate it when he pouts he looks so cute ugh!!!

"Ahh just shut up and sit down" I rolled my eyes.

"This is how you treat your guests Sunyoung? Wow" Jihoon smirked and rolled his eyes playfully.

I hit his chest and walked to the couch and sat next to Jaehyun. Jihoon sat on the other side.

"So Jaehyun, what do you do for a living?" Jihoon asked Jaehyun. If course he would... And there's probably worse to come.

"I work at that company that its building is in the city center." He answered.

"Oh yeah I know. Do you have a girlfriend?"

Oh bitch I fucking knew it...

"JIHOON!!!" I shouted and glared at him.

"What? Just asking out of interest jeez..." He chuckled.

"No I don't" he laughed. "But i do like someone." He smirked.

"Oh you do!!" (A/N: You want uh. xD) he smirked and glanced at me.

I cleared my throat. "Would you like something to drink, Jaehyun?" I tried to change the subject.

"Just some water please" he said.

I nodded and headed to the kitchen. And then I realized the huge mistake i did. I left Jaehyun alone with Jihoon. How smart of you Sunyoung!?

I quickly poured some water to a glass and run to the living room. When I arrived they stopped talking and I handed the glass to Jaehyun.

"Uhh I have to leave in a bit. I'm meeting with my friends." Jihoon told us. "So Jaehyun call me when you have time" he said and got off the couch.

"Ok dude, see ya" they high fived and Jihoon went upstairs.

"You gave him your number?? Why?"

"He asked for it! I couldn't say no, you know me" he smiled