Chapter 13

We decided to watch a romantic comedy. I'm not a huge fun of romantic stuff but I suppose it'll be okay.

We sat on our seats and waited for the film to begin.

I saw Lucas with the corner of my eye trying to get some popcorn from me.

I smacked his hand. "I told you, no popcorn before the movie starts" I whisper-yelled at him

"Sorry sorry" he kissed my cheek.

Jsjsjskjssbosowjxbsjzjsokzomgg we've been dating for almost a month and he still makes my heart go boom boom.

I was could listen some loud talking and laughter but I didn't really pay attention. But it was getting louder and louder so, I turned to see who was it coming from.

And I saw something I would never think I'd see.

There was one of my best friends. Seohyun. With a guy.

I was really glad she found someone for her, but she never told me about it. She probably didn't tell Jihye either.

I wasn't mad... Just disappointed?

Am I not a nice friend? I can't keep a secret? She has no trust in me? Different thoughts were running through head.

I couldn't tell who the guy was, as she was sitting next to him and his face was covered by hers.

But his voice sounds awfully familiar. Like a person I know very well.

"Hey isn't that Seoh-" Lucas said

"Shhhhhhhhhh!!! She might hear you" I accidentally yelled

Thank god she was too busy talking with this dude.

"What is she doing with Taeyong?"

TAEYONG! THAT'S WHY HE SOUNDED FAMILIAR.

No flipping way. Seohyun and Taeyong? After all these years? Where did she find him?

I remember the day we met him as if it was yesterday...

Taeyong is Seohyun's crush since middle school. Back then he was on 11th grade while we were on 7th. We were freshmen and kinda got lost in the building so we tried to find help. As we were going down the stairs, Seohyun tripped and luckily Taeyong catched her. She slowly looked up and witnessed what people mean by love at first sight. She was staring at Taeyong's face for minutes until he finally spoke. "Hey you ok?" He asked "uh uhhh yea-uhhh y-ye-es I-I'm f-f-fine" she was literally dying not because of the fall but because of Taeyong's beauty. (A/N: honestly same XD) "Are you sure? You are very red, you may have a fever" he touched her forehead to see if she had a hot temperature. She quickly pushed his hand away and her face had turned purple. "Nonono I'm ok hahahahahahahahaha" she awkwardly laughed. "Ah...alright. Are you lost? Need help?" He asked "Um kinda?" She answered "Come with me I'll show you the way to your class"

Finally her dream came true. She's having a date with Taeyong and she clearly enjoys it. I mean who wouldn't?

Slowly the lights started to turn off. The movie was about to start.

Seohyun rested her head on Taeyong's shoulder and he held her hand.

Awwwwwwww so cute omggg!!!!I seriously ship them even tho i knew nothing about their relationship. They are actually goals. As i was fangirling inside, Lucas put his hand around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

My heart increased its pace. It was like I was running a marathon. Oh myy

After the movie