Chapter 26

"Oh fuck my lifeeee" i said under my breath.

So today my alarm didn't go off. And school starts in 10 minutes. I dressed up, ate and did all my morning routine in 2 minutes. How is that possible? I don't know the answer.

The only thing I know is that I just missed the bus and I won't make it for the first period.

Great.

I decided to run, cause a miracle could magically happen and make it in time. But no. The school is 10 minutes away on foot and in 7 minutes it begins.

A honk coming from beside me startled me. I turned to see a very familiar car.

"Hop in baby" it was Jaehyun

With no hesitation i got into the car and he started driving.

"What happened?" He asked

"I didn't wake up in time... And now I'll be late. I have only..FIVE MINUTES LEFT!" I panicked.

"We're gonna make it" he drove a little faster.

We actually arrived just in time.

"Oh my god thank you so so so so so so so so sooooooo much Jaehyun!!!! You saved my day, i love you" I kissed his cheek "I'll do everything in return text me whatever you want" I then run off.

I went to class when the other students were getting in too. Yesss I made it. I sat next to Sungjin, my usual spot.

Uhh I have to text Jaehyun to thank him again after school...

Wait. What.

Woah woah turn back in time. I said that I love him. And. I kissed him. And. I told him to text me. That's morning against the others. I TOLD HIM I LOVE HIM?!

Seriously.. What is wrong with me. I want to hit my head on the desk right now but I just got away with detention for arriving late so no.

The day went through faster than I thought. I was watching TV with Jihoon -how original- when a notification came and took my phone out of my pocket.

---------------

Today 15:57

JaeJae:
Babe ;)

Me:
Hi Jaehyun

JaeJae:
Soooooooooooo

Me:
Oh no...

JaeJae:
Αbout what you said earlier..

JaeJae:
I'm coming to your house.

Me:
YOU WHAT?

Me:
You didn't even ask me!!!!

JaeJae:
Ok then do you want me to visit you?

Me:
Um how about NO

Me:
My brother is here

Me:
He's gonna ask all of the invasive questions he could possibly think of.

JaeJae:
I'm almost there sorry ;)

Me:
I hate you

Me:
I seriously do

JaeJae:
I'm outside bby ;)

Me:
UGHHHSJDJDKEKEK

--------------

That was the least I've ever written but I didn't have any more ideas and I have to start studying... This is the last chapter I'm writing until the end of my exams fml😭😭😭 See you in two weeks❤

 This is the last chapter I'm writing until the end of my exams fml😭😭😭 See you in two weeks❤

Uhh he's so beautiful😍😍😍