Chapter 33

^MY QUEENS SLAYEDDDD. I'M IN LOVE😍❤ ALL THE SONGS ARE SUCH BOPS

——————————

Today 5:56

JaeJae:
I didn't get a minute of sleep tonight.

JaeJae:
That's why I'm texting you that early.

JaeJae:
I'm sorry if I wake you up so I'll be quick

JaeJae:
I want you to meet me as soon as possible. When you wake up text me please.

Me:
I'm awake

Me:
I couldn't sleep either

JaeJae:
Why?

Me:
I was thinking...

JaeJae:
Yeah same...

Me:
Jaehyun?

JaeJae:
Yes?

Me:
I know it's very early

Me:
But I'm almost ready to leave the house

Me:
I'm coming to your house.

JaeJae:
Nonononono

JaeJae:
I won't let you come here alone this early.

JaeJae:
I'll come instead.

Me:
I'm already out

JaeJae:
You're so stubborn Sunyoung

Me:
Thanks❤

JaeJae:
Be careful

Me:
Ok ok Jaehyun i will

Me:
I'm almost there so don't worry.

——————————

I run as fast as I could. I wanted to see him so badly. After reaching the building I started ringing the bell like a maniac. He let me in.

Thankfully the elevator was down already and I didn't have to wait ant longer. After taking the lift up to his floor he was waiting me outside his door. The moment he sees me, his whole body and soul lights up. I run towards him and he opened his arms. I literally jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist while he put his hands under my thighs.

We started kissing like we hadn't seen each other for years. He kicked the door closed with his leg, not breaking the kiss. The kiss was hot and passionate. The best kiss I ever had in my life.

We dropped to the couch while he was on top of me and I was under him. A few minutes later he broke the kiss and looked me straight in the eyes. (A/N: i can imagine this actually happening and I'm dead kkssjajjejsk)

"Hey Sunyoung?" He said while not breaking eye contact.

"Y-yeah?" My voice was shaking a little.

"What do you think about dating now?" He smiled

I'd love to tease him but I'm just too impatient so...

"Yes" I nodded like a hundred times.

His smile grew bigger. He gave me a kiss and dragged me off of the couch.

"Where are we going? It's like 6am" I asked

"So? It's Sunday, I don't have work today. Besides, I want to spend some time with my girlfriend." He said and I blushed.

"Hmm..ok but only for a little while. I'm tired" I yawned.

"Ok just for an hour and then we'll return here, ok?"

I nodded and we left the house.

——————————

I was going to upload yesterday but I was too shocked by BLACKPINK's comeback lmao.