Chapter 29:edited

Chapter 29

Third person POV

*one year later*

Jasey and Niall got engaged two months after the tour ended. Three months after that Jasey found out she is pregnant and plans on telling Niall tonight.

-JASEYS POV-

I was sitting on the couch when Niall just got home from the studio. I had made a big dinner that was all placed out in the dinning room and I was going to tell him I was pregnant.

"Hey babe how was your day?"

He asked me as he set down his backpack and then came and gave me a kiss. I shrugged.

"It was okay you want dinner?"

Niall nodded and followed me into the dinning room.

I had made steak, baby corn, baby carrots and baby broccoli. If he doesn't get the hint then this isn't going to go as I planned.

"Wow look at all the little food it's so cute!" I laughed at him.

"Yeah it's all baby sized."

"So how was work today Niall?"

"Eh nothing exciting really. They were talking about the next tour."

"Oh when would that be?" He shoved more food in his mouth and shrugged.

"A couple a months maybe."

"Niall don't chew and talk at the same time. It's gross."

He just laughed and nodded.

"So Jay what's up with all the baby sized food? Was it on sale or something?" He chuckled and I laughed nervously.

"Well um Niall there's something I need to tell you and it's important."

He froze and dropped his fork.

"You want to brake off the engagement don't you. Oh my god Jay please don't I love you so much and-"

"No Niall shut up and let me talk." He sighed.

"Oh thank god." I shook my head.

"Anyway um you want kids right? cause I mean I do and if you don't this isn't going to work out great so I just wanted to know."

"Of course I want kids I mean I want them after we're married of course but yeah, why?"

I looked down and my food and started playing with it.

"Oh I just wanted to make sure that we planed on having kids."

"Jasey what's wrong? There's something you're not telling me, what is it love?" I took a deep breath.

"Nothing I'm fine. So telling me more about what you guys are planning for the next album."

"Okay well we're going to add some of Liam's remixes, Zayn is going to be rapping and-" I cut him off.

"I'm pregnant."

"Louis and Harry are writing...what!"

"Uh...I'm pregnant." Niall stood up.

"Are you serious?"

I nodded scared he wasn't happy. He ran towards me and pick me up out of the chair.

"You have a baby inside you. A baby with my blood in it. It's out baby it there."

He had tears in his eyes and I nodded.

He set me down on the counter in the kitchen and bent down to my belly.

"That's our baby in there."

Niall put his hand on my belly and looked up at me.

"So you're okay with having a baby before we get married." He laughed.

"Of course. You're carrying our baby inside you. Jay I couldn't be more happier fuck that I haven't been more happier in my life."

I smiled and grabbed his head and kissed him.

"So when do you find out if it's a boy or a girl?"

"Well actually tomorrow." He gave me a look that said what!?

"Can I come?"

"Niall you're my fiancée and the father to my child of course you are coming."

-Next Day-

*at the doctors*

"Niall I'm scared."

"There's nothing to be scared about Jay. Everything's going to be alright." I nodded and then the doctor came in.

"Alrighty lets just get started why don't we?"

"Uh yeah."

After a minute of the doctor looking at the screen and trying to find a heartbeat he finally did.

"If you look right here you can see their heart beats." He pointed to the screen.

"Wait their?" The doctor nodded.

"Yes ma'am you're havering twin boys."

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG! And sorry that it's a year later. It just seemed better this way. Anywho thanks for reading love you all!