Chapter 15: edited

Chapter 15

JASEY'S POV

I got no sleep last night. I was up all night thinking if I should meet Niall or not. I wanted to know why he wants to talk to me but I am done with all the shit he has put my through lately.

It was now 2 in the afternoon and I had only gotten maybe 3 hours of sleep. I walked into the kitchen and saw Thaiss making a sandwich.

"Oh look who decided to get up!"

"Haha. I only got 3 hours of sleep leave me alone."

She stopped making her sandwich and looked up.

"What's wrong? What happened? Who's ass do I need to beat?"

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Calm down babe. You see...well...Nialltextedmeyesterdayaskingmetoseehimatthelondoneyetonight."

I mumbled really fast.

"HE WHAT?"

She screamed.

"He asked me to see him at the London eye tonight."

"Are you going? If you do and he hurts you I swear he's a dead man Jasey."

I shrugged.

"I don't really know."

"Well let's stop talking about him he makes me angry."

"Agreed."

It was now 5 and I decided I was going to the London eye to see what he wanted. Thaiss thought it was a bad idea but I argued with her for about an hour and she finally decided that I should see what he wanted.

As soon as I got to the eye it was packed with people. So like the awkward person I am I just went to a bench and texted Thaiss.

"He's not here Thaiss. I think it was all a joke." - me

"What?! I'm going to beat his ass I swear." -Thaiss

"I'm just sitting here awkwardly and people are staring hElp!" -me

"Come home. Fuck Niall he's a dick!"-Thaiss

"Okay, true. I'm coming home see ya soon!xx" -me

"Love you!"-Thaiss

I got up looking at the time it had been almost two hours and headed for my car when someone's hand grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch me!"

I yelled and turned around to see Niall.

"Your leaving so soon?"

I scoffed.

"Yes. I've been here for an hour and I'm already done with you."

I yanked my arm out of his grip. He looked down and then looked back at me.

"Sorry about that. I was with Ashley."

Ashley? Who the fuck is that?

"Ashley is my girlfriend. You should learn how to say nicer words Jay."

"I said that out loud?"

He nodded.

"Opps."

Then it clicked. The red head from the party that he's been seen with was Ashley...his girlfriend. Even though I shouldn't be sad about this I was. I was heartbroken.

"I have to go."

I whispered and started to walk away.

"Wait! why? I wanted to talk to you."

"Why don't you go talk to your fucking girlfriend?" I snapped.

"Woah. Calm down. What's wrong?"

I shook my head.

"You Niall that's what's wrong. You told me you fucking loved me a month ago but I'm a fool. A damn fool to believe anything you say! Have fun with the red head from the party, good to know that what you told me was a lie. Just like everything else you tell me."

"JASEY! I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Management it making me go out with her I fucking hate her guts...I..."

There's the update. I dunno if I'll be able to update the next couple of days but I will try to! Thanks for reading.