Chapter 22: edited

Chapter 22

JASEY'S POV

"I wanted to explain in person and since it's only 10 I was wondering if you would! still like to go on out date?"

I shook my head.

"I'm not going out like this Niall! You think showing up 3 hours later and just saying sorry is okay! It's not."

He sighed.

"I know Jay. I am really sorry though."

"Niall I just you can't ju-"

I was cut off by Niall grabbing my face and pressing his lips to mine. After a few moments I pulled away.

"That's a nice way to shut me up." He nodded.

"I think it was a great way wasn't it?"

I pushed him a little forgetting he was still in the tree. Niall lost his gripping and fell to the ground.

"Fuck that hurt."

He groaned. All I could do was laugh. He soon got up and called up to me that he was coming to the front door this time. There was a knock on the door and I knew it was Niall. When I opened it I saw he had dirt in his hair and all over his white tee shirt.

"Can I have some ice please?"

"Hello to you too."

He gave me a look saying not-in-the-mood.

"Yeah sure come on."

We headed into the kitchen to get him ice. I grabbed an ice pack and gave it to Niall.

"Thanks."

I nodded.

"Where's Thaiss?"

"She's at Luke's apartment."

"Okay."

After a couple minutes of silence I broke it.

"Why the fuck aren't we talking?" He shrugged.

"I'm serious Niall. You never don't talk what's up?"

He sighed.

"I'm going on tour in a couple months."

I froze. No this can't be happening we just started dating and every was going great.

"how long is a couple months?"

I whispered scared of his response. He looked down.

"2 months."

That's when I lost it. I just started crying and I couldn't stop.

"Jay please don't cry."

"I can't we just started dating I just got you back and now I'm going to lose you."

He shook his head.

"No,no you're not. We can work it out. I will skype, call or text you everyday."

You said that last time you left." "I know I'm sorry. I promise I will do it this time." I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"So want to go to Taco Bell with me?"

It was now 2 in the morning and I was hungry.

"It's 2 in the morning Jay." I nodded.

"I know but I'm hungry." He laughed.

"Okay then let's go get you some food."

After we got some food we headed back to my apartment and it was now 3:30am. When we got in we went straight to my bed and laid down. We just laid there until I broke the silence.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I whispered to him.

"I'm going to miss you too babe." I smiled at how he called me babe.

"But we will talk everyday, I promise you that Jay."

I nodded. "Get some sleep it's been a long day."

"Okay night." He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes. We were laying there for a while when I heard Niall whisper something I wasn't suppose to hear.

'I love you Jasey."

SOOOO....i don't really know if there's a Taco Bell in England or not but in my story there is. Thanks for reading! Love y'all.