Chapter 9; edited

Chapter 9

JASEY'S POV

I woke up at noon today. I checked my phone and noticed I have 5 new messages all from Nathan. So I called him.

"JASEY!"

I laughed.

"Hi Natie."

"Can you come over? I'm really bored!"

"Well I was kinda planing on going to the mall."

"Can I come with you? Please Jasey! I just want to spend time with my best friend!"

"Okay. I guess...but you're paying for my lunch!"

He groaned.

"Fine."

"Okay pick me up in an hour."

"Alright. See ya soon love."

"Later Natie."

I hung up. After breakfast I showered and curled my hair. I picked out some skinny jeans and a black and white flower tank top with my black combat boots. I applied some mascara, grabbed my purse and waited for Nathan to pick me up.

Five minutes later he texted me saying he was outside. Once I was in his car and turned on some ATL he started with the questions I've been waiting for.

"So what happened with Niall? Why did Thaiss text me she punched him? Did you guys kiss? Are you together? Are you guys best friends again?"

"Okay well, Thaiss did punch him, no we didn't kiss his lips only brushed against mine, we aren't together, we aren't best friends and I don't know if I even want him back in my life."

"Wait what do you mean you don't want him back into your life? I thought you've been waiting for him to come around for years!"

I laughed.

"The first year without him was really hard. I didn't think I was going to make it but I didn't and the second year I was just kinda hoping maybe he would call me or show up for an hour or something. But he never did. I've been over it for two years now. I've changed he's changed. I don't think it would be the same."

I sighed.

"Jasey, love you may think you don't want him back in your life but I know you do. When he first showed up and you saw him there was happy in your eyes I saw it but you covered in up with anger in a split second. Even if you try to keep your distance from him you're still going to end up falling for him. You're just scared that he won't be there to catch you."

Maybe Nathan was right. Maybe I was falling for him but I was too scared to admit because he might not catch me. I decided to change the subject.

"So where do you need to go?" He shrugged.

"I dunno. Just planned on following you around."

"Okay well I need to go to Forever 21 first."

He nodded and pulled into a parking spot.

"Off to your girly stores!"

He shouted. I laughed. After 5 hours of shopping Nathan needed to go home.

"How can girls shop all day its so tiring!"

He huffed.

"Honestly I don't know."

Once it was back home I went to see what Thaiss was up to. I opened her door to see her laying on her bed on her computer.

"Hey butt hole what are doing?"

"I'm watching o2l boob. Shush!"

I walked back out of her room and went to my room. I still didn't know if I should give Niall another chance, I mean we were such good friends and he's actually trying to be friends again, I didn't think I would ever see him again let alone him want to be friends again. My head was saying don't give him a chance but my heart was saying give him a chance. I just don't know which is right.

Hey y'all! Sorry if this chapter sucked it's kinda a filler but some drama is coming up just you wait!