Chapter 14: edited

Chapter 14

JASEY'S POV

I've wanted to call him for so long now but I haven't. I've just went to work, ate, slept. I've been on repeat the past couple weeks. I just can't get him out of my head.

"Jasey love would you like to go see a movie or go to the mall?" Nathan asked me. I shook my head no. "It's okay Natie I don't really feel up to. Thanks though." "Okay. Maybe next weekend, yeah?" I nodded. After an hour of just watching tv he left and I was alone.

Thaiss was out with Luke today, ever since they started going out they are inseparable. I love them together I mean they're my OTP but I really just need to talk to her.

The past couple of hours I just sat in my room watching tv or staring at my walls which made me think how I want to re-paint them. It also made me think of Niall a lot. How he was probably off party and I'm sitting staring at walls. Wow my life is boring. When I was in the midst of thinking about what color to paint my walls my phone beeped meaning I got a text. It was from Niall.

Hey, I know you're not talking to me and I know I'm an asshole and always will be but if you could please meet at the London eye at 8pm tomorrow tonight that would be great. - Niall.

p.s. This isn't a date don't worry.

He wants me to meet him at the London eye? What the hell? Maybe he wants to tell you more lies and hurt you even more. My subconscious told me. I clearly doesn't like me cause he told me it wasn't a date. So now I'm going to be falling for him and he won't be there to catch me. Just like Nathan said I did like him I was just too scared he wouldn't catch me and now I knew that he won't.

This chapter kinda sucked I know I know but oh well. Thanks for reading!