Chapter 11 : edited

Chapter 11

JASEY'S POV

Niall wasn't back with the drinks yet so I went to go find him. When I was walking I was him making out with some red head.

When he pulled away he looked shocked and he was just about to make up some excuse but I cut him off.

"What the fuck Niall! Is this what you call grabbing drinks?"

"Jay it's not what it-"

"Oh it's not what it looks like? Yeah right! I was actually going to give you a second chance Niall but now you've ruined it. Any chance you had it's gone now. Have fun with the red head Niall!"

I walked away. My only thoughts were to get home. I didn't realize that I was crying until i felt my tears hit my legs in the car. When I got home I let it all out, I just sat there on my bed crying until i fell asleep.

-Next Morning-

I woke up and headed to the kitchen to see that it was noon already. Thaiss was on the couch.

"Hey Jasey, are you okay?"

"Yep! I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?"

I pulled on a fake smile.

"Oh, well you left the party early and I saw Niall making out with that red headed chick."

I nodded.

"Yeah I left early casue I wasn't feeling to good. But I'm okay now."

She nodded and went back to watching tv.

"I'm going to shower and then head out, I'll be bacl later!"

"Okay."

After my shower I threw on some leggings and a sweater that was too big for me.

"I'll be back later, love you!"

"Love you too!"

Thaiss yelled back to me, I closed the door and went to my car. I was driving around for a few until I decided to go to an old park. There was no one there when I got there so I went to the swiggings and sat down. I was swigging a little, I had my eyes closed and I was just thinking about why i got so upset about Niall last night when I felt myself being pushed.

My eyes snaped opened and I turned my head to see the one and only Niall Horan himself standing behind me.

"What the hell do you want?" I snapped at him.

"I was going to go say I'm sorry, I drove past the park and I saw you sitting here so I came to say that I'm sorry Jay."

I turned away from him.

"You know what I've always wondered?"

He shook his head no.

"If you actually loved me when you told me before you left, I always thought that you did. But I was proved wrong yesterday. I mean you told me you loved me a couple weeks ago, it's all lies Niall and I'm sick for them!"

I stood up.

"No Jasey there not fucking lies! I loved then and I love you now! God why can't you see that?"

"Oh I don't know maybe becaus you were MAKING OUT with some chick at the party last time!"

I yelled at him.

"She grabbed me and started making out with me. I tried to get her off me but she wouldn't let go of me!"

He yelled back at me. I scuffed.

"I highly doubt that Niall."

He sat back on the swing and looked down.

"Okay."

He paused.

"What happened to us? What happened to best friends forever no matter what?"

I looked at the ground for a while before answering him.

"Really? You know what happened was that you left me, ripped my heart out, came back and ripped my heart out all over again. I thought you changed but I was wrong."

I paused and looked him straight in the eye.

"You're an asshole Niall and you always will be."

Hey guys! So being the smart person that I am I noticed all the chapters say Four Years so sorry about that! It won't be like that for long I'm going to change it. Hope you like it, thanks for all the reads!