Chapter 19: edited

Chapter 19

JASEY'S POV

[a/n it's still the same day just later that night.]

Niall and I were laying on the couch watching tv. I still have yet to say anything to him about my feels towards him. I don't know if I should tell him now or not tell him and save or friendship. I'm pretty sure that if Niall had any feels toward me they were gone now because I am a total bitch.

"Ni, I'm sorry."

"Why? You didn't do anything."

"Because I am a bitch. I overreact over the littlest thing."

He shook his head.

"Jay it's okay. You had the right to overreact because I didn't tell you when I should have."

I nodded. We just sat there staring at each other.

He started leaning in and I leaned it too. I closed my eyes and the felt Niall's lips crash against mine. The kiss was full of passion and lust. I crawled on to his lap and he put his hands on my waist. I was just about to pull of Niall's shirt when Thaiss and Luke walked through the door.

"Damn Jasey, keep in PG!" Thaiss screamed at me.

"Oh like you and Luke keep in PG all the time?"

I raised my eyebrows at her and Luke while Luke's face started turning a bright red.

"No shame what so ever."

She put her hands on her hips and smirked. By then I was on the floor laughing.

"Well glad to make you laugh, I'm here all week folks."

She grabbed Luke and they went into her room.

Niall and I sat there on the couch watching some Hallmark movie.

"Jasey." Niall whispered.

"Yeah, Ni?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Ohhhhhh. Niall get some! What's Jasey going to say? Guess y'all will find out soon. Thanks for reading!xx