Chapter 12: edited

Chapter 12

JASEY'S POV

It's been a month since I've last talked to Niall. I would say saw but I see him all over about him and his girlfriend [which is a red head] going on dates and all this other shit that I don't care about.

I've been just fine hanging out with Thaiss and Luke [who happens to be her boyfriend now], Nathan and Cassidy. I've been great with out him just like I have for the past four years. Instead of sitting around thinking about that ass I decided to go see what Thaiss was up to.

"Hey can we go out?"

"Um sorry no I have a boyfriend and I'm not lesbian."

I laughed.

"You dumb fuck. Let's have a girls day out or something."

"First if all I'm not a dumb fuck second sure. Let's go now."

We ended up going out to the mall and coming home to watch horror films even though I absolutely hate them.

"Come on it won't be that bad! Your such a baby!"

I groaned.

"Fine. Turn the fucking film on."

Not even 15 minutes into the movie and I was half way under the blanket, jumping at basically everything in the movie and holding on to Thaiss arm for dear life. Right when some crazy ass murder jumped out the doorbell rang.

"AHH!"

We both screamed at the same time and being the stupid people we were we left the front door open and Luke came in.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!"

"Oh my god Luke. I'm going to kill you in your sleep, I swear."

"Don't you fucking dare or you will die in you sleep."

Thaiss warned me.

"Okay okay."

Luke walked over and kissed Thaiss.

"No PDA kids. Keep that for the bedroom."

They stopped and gave me a look. I was laughing so hard by then.

"Does she always laugh at her own jokes?"

Luke asked her.

"Pretty much."

She shrugged her shoulders. She grabbed Luke's hand and went to her bedroom.

"Well. Goodbye to you to!" I yelled at them and headed to my room.

-Hours Later-

It was now midnight and I was staring at my ceiling. See if Niall and I were still best friends I would call him up but we're not. I remember when we were 15 and Niall called me one Friday night at 2 in the morning.

*Flashback*

I was almost asleep went my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and saw it was Niall.

"Hello?"

"JAY!"

Why was he so happy I picked up?

"Yes Niall? It's two in the morning." I groaned.

He paused.

"Well I thought it was a perfect time to call my best friend that loves me dearly."

"Ha ha. I do not love you right now Niall. I'm not fucking joking what' do you want, I'm tired."

"Well I wanted to just talk."

That's what we did. We talked until I fell asleep with him still on the phone.

*End of flashback*

I miss those days. I miss talking to him for hours about what we want to do, how many kids we want, what we want our kids names to be. I miss just talking about everything. I miss him.

So as you can see I changed the way I was writing. I don't really know if I like it but whatever. Hope y'all had a great Friday! Thanks for reading.