Chapter 21: edited

Chapter 21

JASEY'S POV

-One Week Later-

Niall is taking me out on our first date tonight and I am nervous as hell. He told me to dress nice so I had to go shopping. I bought a black dress with daisies all over it, it was just a little bit above my knees and I'm wearing my black combat boots. I curled my hair and I put some mascara on. Niall said he would pick me up at 7 and it was now 6:30. So I headed to the living room.

"You look so pretty Jasey!"

Thaiss squealed. I blushed.

"Thanks babe. Ni said he would pick me up at 7. You going out with Luke tonight?"

She nodded.

"Get some Thaiss!"

"That's already happened."

"WHAT!"

"Opps? I have to go shower now have fun! But not too much fun! LOVE YOU!"

Then she ran to the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on.

While I was sitting on the couch I looked at the time to see it was now 7:30. He was 30 minutes late on our first date since we started dating. I was getting angry and hurt now. I thought that I was important to him. Guess I wasn't that important since he has yet to show up.

I waited another 30 minutes and I got off the couch went to room. I changed into sweats and a over sized sweater. I hadn't realized that I was crying until tears fell on my sweater. I cried myself to sleep.

I was woken up my tapping on my window. What the fuck? I looked at the clock and aw it was only 10pm. I got up to my window and saw Niall on a tree branch tapping on my window. So u opened it.

"May I help you?"

"Look Jasey I have a reason to why I'm late."

I cocked my head to the side.

"Oh do you now? I would love to here what it is."

I crosses my arms over my chest.

"I was coming to pick you up and I went to the place we were going to have dinner at to make sure they had the right table and everything and they did. It's about a 30 minute drive from the restaurant to your apartment. While I was driving 5 minutes into the drive my car broke down."

I laughed.

"Why didn't you fucking call me if 'your car broke down'?"

"See that's were I'm totally a stupid ass cause I was panicking about being late to pick you up so I forgot to call and when I finally got it home Liam was like you called her right? And then I had a panic attack and ran here."

I really don't know if he's telling the truth, I mean he's lied to me a lot so it's hard trusting him.

"Wait, you ran here!" He nodded.

"I wanted to explain in person and since it's only 10 I was wondering if you would! still like to go on out date?"

Another cliffhanger....opps? So do you hate Niall right now or ? Well thanks for reading! Leave my some questions for the Q&A that I'll be doing soon! love y'all!!