Chapter 31

Chapter 31

After sixteen hours of being in labor I finally had the twins. Even though they were born three months early they are still healthy just smaller then usually babies.

Niall and I finally decided on naming the twins James Author Horan and Mason Alexander Horan.

The only thing different about them were their noses. James had Niall's nose and Mason had a mix between my nose and Niall's. They were both brunette and had bright blue eyes like Niall's when he was a baby.

"Niall get the door."

He opened the door and held it open for me and the boys.

"Thanks."

I carried them upstairs when I realized that their room wasn't done yet.

"Niall their room!"

He chuckled. "Open the door Jay."

I did as he was told and opened the door to see the room completely done. Two walls were light gray, one wall that had a crib built into it was painted a baby blue and the opposite wall with another crib built into it was a navy.

"How did you do this?"

"All those nights I was out well I was actually looking at paints and cribs and designers that could built the room in a short amount of time."

"I...niall I don't know what to say. It's perfect."

"I knew you would have no idea what to do for the room so I wanted to surprise you."

I smiled at him and kissed him.

"I love you Niall."

"And I love you Jasey."

THE END! So this is the end guys *cries* but I'm writing an epilogue!! Well it's basically going to be their wedding so yeah stay tuned! Thanks for reading it means a lot to me! I love y'all! x