Chapter 26: edited

Chapter 26

JASEY'S POV

It's been four months since Niall and I have broken up. They still have two more months until the tour is over. I keep in touch with Liam to see how Niall is doing. I've been on a couple dates with the guy Michael. He's very nice and funny the thing is I'm still in love with Niall.

I pretty sure I always will love him. Liam told me that Niall is kinda okay and that he doesn't really laugh or smile anymore. Liam also told me that Niall is still in love with me too.

But he's still on tour and needs to focus on that not me. I really needed to call Liam today I haven't talked to him in a couple weeks, right as I went to get my phone there was a knock at my door.

"Hello?"

I said as I opened it.

"Liam! What the hell! I thought you guys were still on tour?"

He chuckled.

"Yeah we are but management let us go home for a week."

That means Niall's here in London.

"Wait how did you find out where I live?"

"I have my ways Jasey." I laughed.

"Okay stalker. Come in." We walked inside and sat down on the couch.

"So want anything to eat or drink?"

Liam shook his head no.

"Jasey. Niall's bad."

"What?"

"He's not eating a lot like he use to and he forces himself to smile or laugh. He thinks we can't tell but me and the boys all see it. He is really hung up on you."

I looked down.

"Liam I...I still love him but the tour is still going on and I just feel like he forgets about me during tour or that he worry a about me. I don't want him to do that so I had to end it. Plus I started going out with another guy."

I whispered the last part.

"What? You have a boyfriend?"

Michael isn't my boyfriend, I've only gone on a couple dates with him so really no but Liam didn't know that.

"Eh...yeah I do."

"Oh well make sure to tell Niall that when he gets here."

I froze.

"What he's coming here?" Liam nodded.

"He's coming in an hour."

Bam! Do you think she'll let him in or not? Anyway love y'all! thanks for reading!!!