Chapter 10 : edited

Chapter 10

NIALL'S POV

It's been a week since I told her to call me when she was ready. I am so scared that she's going to call me and say she doesn't want to ever see me again or that she won't call at all. But I just have to wait and wait and wait until I get that call. So until I get that call I'm going to try to live my life. Tonight I was going to a party with Zayn and Cassidy, I didn't want to go but Zayn forced me to.

-Later that night-

As Zayn pulled up to the mansion I could already tell this wasn't a good idea. There were a bunch of drunk people hooking up in the yard, music was blasting and there was red solo cups every where.

"This party is going to be great! Come on!"

Cassidy yelled and jumped out of the car. Zayn and I followed her into the packed house.

"I'm going to get drinks I'll be right back!"

Cassidy yelled over the music.

"I'll come help you babe."

With that I was standing alone. I was looking around glad nobody realized who I was, when I saw Jasey standing with the girl that punched my jaw, which now had a nasty bruise. I walked over to them.

"Hey Jasey and girl that punched my jaw."

"My name is Thaiss and if you want I'll punch you again."

She smiled at me. Damn she scared the shit out of me.

"Thaiss calm down." Jasey told her.

"I will do whatever I please." She sasses back.

"Okay well anyway I calm over her to ask if Jasey wanted to dance?"

"I'm...well actually Thaiss and I were just leavening."

"Bitch please. I'm going to find Luke."

With that she walked away.

"Do you want a anything to drink?"

She nodded.

"Okay I'll be right back love."

As I went to grab us some drinks a red head grabbed me and started making out with me. I was trying to push her off but she had a string grip on me. When I finally got her off me Jasey stood there with an angry expression on her face and tears in her eyes.

Hope y'all don't hate me too much. Do y'all ship Niall and Jasey? Thanks for reading! Means a lot to me!!!