Chapter 15

Andre P.O.V

"Andre,long time no see. How are you and ur wife doing??"one of my customers asked.

" Hey Mirabel,how HV u been??",I asked.

"Answer my question first,Haba", Mirabel said. She has always been a crazy woman. Mirabel Adebisi is one of my oldest customers.

"Okay,we are fine. I will send ur regards. So now answer my question",I said playfully.

"Yea sure,please send my regards anyways I am good ooo. Okay enough with the pleasantries. I am here to collect my goods I paid for online. Your receptionist was telling me bullshit,so please check and tell your receptionist I paid online.", she said

I checked my system and said," Yea,u paid weeks ago. Don't worry my boys will deliver the goods to your shop".

        "Thanks, bye", she said and left.

        Few minutes later, my phone rang when I checked it was Anna. I picked the call and said," Hello Anna. How are you??".

       "I am fine oo and u?", Anna replied.

       " Am good. Why did you call?? I told u not call or meet up with me again. So why are u calling then??",I asked.

     " Well,there is a problem ooo",she said.

      "Don't just tell me its what am thinking of", I said shaking

      " Yes oo,so what are we going to do",she asked.

     "I will get back to you. I said as I hunged up.", I said as I hunged up.

____________________________________

         I prepared fried rice and chicken and set it on the dinning table with romantic candle lights. I know what u guys must be thinking,what did Anna tell me,well we are about to find out.

       Kamsi hasn't been herself for over two years now. I have a feeling she knows I am cheating on her. Three years ago,she was the happiest girl on earth, I think it has something to do with her work. She smiled more often,she's out more often with friends at least that what she told me, etc  but after that party she changed,even if she never wanted me to know,I even knew. She cried often,she avoids going to the studio, she is not eager to check her phone like before. Giving her this news will only make things worse,but I HV to tell her.

           The door opened and Kamsi entered looking tired. The look on her face isn't making things easier.

      " Okay,what did u do this time? Well never mind, am starving",she asked as she drops her bag on the center table in the sitting and headed towards the dinning room.

        "How was ur day, baby?", I asked nervously. I brought out a chair she sits on it and pulled it into the dinning table a bit and I sat down opposite her.

      " Well,it was annoying as usual and ur day?",she asked with a mouth full of food.

       "It was unexpected and I HV a confession to make its more like a bad news(she stopped eating and looked at me) its not that bad it depends on how u look at it", I said

        " So what do u want to tell me?",she asked.

       Here goes nothing, "I am so so sorry Kamsi. I swear I never meant to hurt you. Please forgive me", I begged as I began to cry.

     "Okay stop scaring me and tell  me what u did", she said with worry.

      " Anna is pregnant and I am responsible ",I said. When I looked at her tears began to roll down her cheeks.

     "Please say something. Kamsi I swear I am so sorry. We used protection,I don't know how she became pregnant. Please say something", I said.

       She just stood and stared at me. When she found her voice she said crying profusely,"You put that bastard in the family way. What do u want me to do??. No tell me you mistake of a man. Well this is what u want to hear ryt? Fine hear it. Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby. Stay the hell away from me. Go to hell and please make sure u burn to ashes". She walked out and went to our room slamming the door really head.

     " Kamsi,please am so sorry. I love u,I swear I really do",I shouted so she could hear me from the room.

     "