Chapter 25

A year later

        Mirabel P. O. V

     I,my husband and my children were in shop rite. We just got here actually, then I saw a familiar face so I took excuse from my family and went to see who the familiar face belonged to.

      "Kamsi", I yelled,she turned back and looked at me. Whose baby is she carrying? And that doesn't seem like Andre?,I thought.

     " Mira,how are you?",she shouted back as she came closer to him. When she was finally in front of me,we hugged.

    "I am fine oooo. Is this your baby?", I asked.

    " Yea,his name Charles. And this is my husband Greg",she said as she pointed to the man beside her.

    "Greg meet Mirabel she's our family friend (I and Greg shaked). Mira what of your husband and children?", she asked.

       " Well they are standing over there,let's go and meet them.",I said as I carried Charles.

       "Kamsi?",Ebuka asked as he hugged Kamsi. Okay,what's going on? Do they know each other?........yea,yea I am jealous.

      " Do u guys know each other? ",I asked.

     " Yea he repaired my car when it broke down(turning to Victor and Vidya she continued) this must be your children. How are you guys doing?",she asked.

      "We are fine and you aunt?" Vidya asked.

    "I am fine and u can call me Aunt Kamsi", Kamsi said.

   " Its nice to see you even if we HV not met u before or heard about u", Victor said politely.

      "How old is Charles?", I asked still carrying him trying to dismiss Victors statement.

     " He is seven months old. Forgive my manners, baby meet Ebuka,Mirabel's husband. Ebuka meet my husband Greg", Kamsi said.

      "Bro,what's up?", Greg asked as they did their bro handshake.

     " I am good oo,we thank God", Ebuka said.

    "Can we go inside already? I am starving", Vidya said.

    " Vidya,stop it",I scolded.

   "Its alright. She's right by the way." Kamsi sided her.

     We all laughed and nodded then we went into the mall.

____________________________________

" Thanks a lot Uncle for this gift,we really appreciate ", Victor said to Greg,who bought him and Vidya gifts.

    " Anything for you guys",Greg said.

    "What of Andre?", I asked in whispers.

    " We got divorced. He cheated",she said in whispers also.

     "When last did you hear of him?", I asked.

     " Two years ago,I think",she answered.

    "We have to get going. Its late,we will see you guys around", Greg said to I and Ebuka.

     " Yea,sure", Ebuka said.

   We all said our goodbyes, took some pictures, went to our various cars and drove off.