Chapter 13

Five years later

Mirabel P. O.V

As I walked through the door the first thing I sighted is Vidya. Victor and Vidya are twins. None of my children has lived this long,so u should know how happy I am. They are the cutest twins I HV ever seen.

"Mom welcome",Vidya greeted me as she ran to give me a hug.

" How are you,dear?", I asked looking around,I continued,"Where is Victor?".

"He went out with Miguel's mom. He followed them for shopping", she answered

" So why u home alone? Why didn't u follow them??",I asked

"Victor is done with his assignment and am not done with mine so I stayed back.", she said.

"Ohhh okay.After am done in taking a shower,I will heat up something for us to eat,okay baby?", I said and she nodded

____________________________________

Ebuka P.O.V

" Daddy welcome",the twins said in unison as they ran to hug me.

"How are my pumpkins doing?", I asked both of them as I carried them.

" Well we are fine. Daddy please drop us,u rick", Victor said as he covered his nose and Vidya joined him.

I dropped them on the ground. Then Mirabel came to hug me,"Baby welcome ",she said as she kissed me. The twins said in unison," Eeeeeeewwwww" as they closed their eyes. It made I and Mirabel smile.

"How are you, babe?", I asked Mirabel.

" I am good. Please go and bath you stink" ,Mirabel said as she covered her nose.

"Oooohhh really,then I guess we all HV to take a bath then", I said as I chased the twins round the living room until I caught up with them. So I hugged them and rubbed the blood on their cloth.

" The children are stinking now, meaning they HV to bath again. You bath them that your punishment for making them dirty,let me heat up the food so we can eat", Mirabel said.

"Am not done yet", I said mischievously

" What do u mean?", Mirabel asked raising one of her brows

I began to pursue her until I caught up with her and rub my shirt on hers.

"Finally, my work is done. Let's go and bath now", I said.

" Ooohhhhh,not so fast. Get him Victor and Vidya ", Mirabel shouted. As they ran towards me and pinned me to ground.

I love this chapter . I love their cheerfulness,happiness and playfulness. They are cute especially the twins Victor and Vidya.