Chapter 10

Kamsi P.O.V

It has been months since Greg sent me home and replaced me with Angela and my hatred for him grew immensely. He hasnt stopped tormenting me. Whenever he torment me he does it publicly so I will be embarrassed and humiliated. The last stunt he pulled was when he told me,not even asked arrogant son of a bitch, anyways he told me to follow him for a meeting, I refused to accompany him,then he threatened to tell his uncle that I said I won't follow an idiot like him for a stupid meeting which makes no sense, I thought this asshole was bluffing so I rejected again. Can you believe that knuckle head actually told his uncle those exact word?? Yea,me neither. But the idiot sold me out, now I am on his uncles black book. So now I HV to be very careful before I get fired.

I just arrived at the studio and I went to meet Harrison to ask him when next I will be broadcasting.

"When am I scheduled to broadcast", I asked him.

" You are not broadcasting this months",he said to me

"Seriously, y the hell am I not broadcasting this week??.Who appointed?. Please don't tell me is that arrogant bastard", I asked angrily.

" It was the arrogant bastard Greg,he is the one who will be appointing henceforth......... What did u do that made him to hate you more than he has hated anyone before?",he asked. I knew he would ask sooner or later so I might as well tell him,anyways I HV nothing to lose.

I sighed and told him everything. He laughed out his intestines and when he finally stopped he spoke,"Its good for you. How will scatter his office??. Wait, so u are the girl that had the guts to scatter his office. Karma is a bitch u know. Now the table has turn. He will torment u till infinity. But u HV mind oooo,next time u won't act crazy". He resumed his laugh. "Tell me something I don't know. He started it,he was rude to me and I swear if I had known this would happen I won't HV scattered or destroyed his documents......... You know what? forget it you are of no use"I said angrily as I walked out.

____________________________________

I walked over to Greg's office, I HV to speak to him. I can't take it anymore. I can't stand the torture and torment and now my job is on the line. I know I HV a job at WAZOBIA FM but that is a per time job and besides I love this job they pay well, and I HV actual friends here.

When I reached that assholes office and I took a deep breath before I knocked.

" Come in",he said

I came in and sat on the chair

"I don't remember telling you to sit", he said not looking me in the eye.

" Sassy",I said under my breath.

"What did u say?", he asked looking me in the eyes.

I HV never seen his eyes up close. His hazel eyes sparkled. And his messy hair looked so perfect. And his small lip as red as blood. And his fair skin that glows. How can someone this cute and drop dead gorgeous be arrogant and rude??........ Snap out of it Kamsi,focus.

" I said sorry. I didn't mean to sit on your gold plated chair. ",I said sarcastically and stood up.

" So what brings you here?",he asked.

"Well,I need to talk to you about the roaster's. Can I sit now?", I answered his question with a question.

" No",he said.

"So what happened to the roaster?", he asked.

" I wasn't appointed this month.", I said.

"Okay,so what do u want me to do?. Hit the nail on the head already.", he said angrily.

" Chill,jeez",I murmured and he stared at me so I continued.

"Can I be appointed this month, please?", I said trying to sound polite.

" Okay",he said quickly. He got back to his writing.

"Seriously, just like that.", I asked.

" Yes,but night shifts",he said

"No,not night shifts", I said a loud.

No,not nightshift. The last time I took night shifts and I came back late my husband locked me outside, he told me to go back from wherever I am coming from. Andre hates when I stay out late.

" Please not night shifts. Anything but night shift.",I begged. He smiled.

He actually smiled. For the first time in my life,I saw him smile. His smile looks so cute. He loves seeing me in pain,why does he hate me this much??.

"Since u are begging so much,I won't change it. Take it or leave it", he said the smile not leaving his lips.

" Fine. You bastard",I said that last part in whispers.

"Okay,you can get yourself out of my office. Your presence is suffocating me. Get out of my office, already", he said and took a sip of his water.

" I hope u choke on that water.",I whispered and left.