Chapter 2

Hey guys, I am so sorry for the grammatical errors......I hope u guys are enjoying the book.

________________________________     _

Two years later and my marriage is a nightmare. My husband complains about everything, I mean every single thing I do. Its becoming unbearable u know,am his wife not his slave buh I can't exactly tell him that, I don't want to make matters worse than it is. Its been two years since I married that pain in the ass and I hvnt conceived. His constant ranting and nagging made it obvious that he is angry I hvnt conceived. Buh its not my fault,am not God that gives children.

I love going to my work place cause it reminds me of the love we once shared. After my wedding, my husband got me a job at Channels as a reporter and WAZOBIA FM as the host,he showed me that he loves me,that wen he cared.  

My Husband is Andre Light,he is a tall,fair,handsome man. He is 6ft 2inchs,he has a blue eyes. He owns a company, where he produces wines, drinks,perfumes, etc. He actually inherited it after his fathers death.

Back to the present, I am preparing to go to the store to buy foodstuffs cos the one at home has been exhausted. I am wearing a purple jalamia,black wedge shoe,purple accessories, a black hand bag. I enter my car and off I go to the store.

I get down from my car and walking towards the entrance until a young guy who I think should be in his mid or late twenties bumped into me and my bag falls. He apologise and picks up my bag and everything that fell out. After the apology I enter into the store and buy the foodstuffs

____________________________________

I prepare ogbono soup with assorted meat and semovita. I am waiting patiently for my husband to arrive. Its 1:30pm he should be home by now maybe there is traffic.

I check the wall clock again, its 4pm on the dot and my asshole husband isn't home. Damn,this man is really trying me ooo. I call Andres receptionist, "Hey,Nnoye. Is my husband in the office", I say trying to sound polite. " Good afternoon, ma'am. Your husband is not in the office ",Nnoye the receptionist replies. "Okay,buh when did he leave the office", I ask." He left around 11:50am,he left with his personal assistant",she says. Ooohhhh,so he left with Annalisa,his really going to get it from me today. "Okay,thanks dear.", I say as I hang up.

____________________________________

Andres P.O.V

Its 11:59pm and I am just entering my house. I enter and see my wife sleeping, she looks like am Angel wen she sleeps. I begin to tip toe inside my house cos if Kamsi wakes up, hell will break loose. I HV approach the dinning room before someone tap me. I look back and then scream. It was my wife who tap me. I didn't mean to scream damn she scared the crab out of me. " Baby,good evening ",I say nervously. You can't blame me if u were in my shoes u would HV done d same. " Good morning, my night in shining armour. Its morning check ur damn watch",she says trying not get angry. I don't blame her I would HV done worse if I was in her shoes." I thought u were asleep. I didn't mean to wake u up",I say,it true I never intended to wake her up. "I was asleep Andre not dead,u are never quiet and I am a light sleeper,remember", she says she continues" were HV u been since morning Mr Light",she ends."I went out with my friends, we went for a very important meeting ", I tell her. " Okay buh just make sure u are using protection cos if I catch Anna......... Ahhhhhh!!!!!, I swear I will kill her. Don't get that small girl pregnant oo",she yells and walks out. I sigh I thought it will be worst. I thought she will yell,pour me water or do anything, buh I wasn't expecting this. I go to my matrimonial bedroom buh I found out it was locked and so was every other room. So I had to sleep in the living room. Women.