Chapter 4

I hear my alarm ringing, I was so angry I reach for the alarm and throw it away, anywhere except close to my ears. I am about to go back to sleep before I remember that I have to discuss something urgent with my boss, Harrison Abubakar. I stand up and run to the bathroom.

____________________________________

       I HV reach channels studio and I stand in front of the elevator and search my bag for my card buh couldn't find it. Damn it,without that card I can't enter the elevator and I can't find anyone who can use their card to open the elevator,even if they could I need to go to the last floor. Ahhhhhhh,y must I start the  day like this. I search my bag again yet I couldn't find it. I go to my car and search buh still couldn't find it. I search my bag for the last time and find a wallet, I open the wallet and find a card and I call the number written on the card. I am still thinking of how I got the wallet so I didn't know the person has picked it."Hello. Who is this please?",the man ask politely. "Hey I am Kamsi Light. I am sorry if I disturbed u but I found ur wallet in my bag so I called to ask if u are with my purse cos there is a valuable in there and it is urgently needed",I relpy. " Ooooohhh,u are the young woman who carelessly bumped into me at the supermarket yesterday. Yea I am with ur purse buh I don't think there is any valuable inside",he says arrogantly. Is this not the guy who was polite to me minutes ago? Why is he sounding so rude ??. I let out a sigh and said angrily "Excuse me (I look at the card and sees his name so I continue) Greg Kingsley. I just need my purse nothing else. Whatever is in my purse is none of ur business wax. All I need is my damn fucking purse got it. So instead of u acting like the arrogant bastard that u are,tell ur driver to get my purse because from the looking of ur card,I can tell u are daddies boy and a wealthy asshole. So for the love of God put ur asshole attitude to work. If I don't get my  purse in the next two hours,I will come and create a mess in ur company." and I hang up.

    Who does this Greg guy think he is? He is mad let him dare me ,I swear he will regret it.

     I hv waiting for 5 hours and d bastard hasn't send his driver, so I enter into my car and drive to the assholes company to keep my promise by messing his company up.

____________________________________
Andre P.O.V

    I come home early in order to prepare dinner for my wife. I feel sorry and guilty for what I did yesterday. I didn't mean to come home late at night,its just that the girl so good,I didn't know wen it was late. So I am going to make it up by preparing Fried rice,chicken and salad. I know she will be stressed out by the time she comes home.

        I HV arrange the dinning table and set candle around the dinning room. I  am about to place the rice on the table wen the door opens and my wife enters. She look worn out and when she looks at the dinning room, she open her mouth in shock. "Woooooow, are we celebrating anything special today?",she ask. " Well,no. I figured u will be tired and frustrated by the time u come home. So I prepared a little something. I prepared ur favorite food",I say to her,showing her the food on the table. "You liar. You prepare food like this when u HV offended me and ur conscience won't let u sleep. But u are right I am tired,today was annoying. Ugggghhh,all I want to do now is eat, take a shower and sleep.",she says tiredly. " Maybe u can tell me how ur day went. Buh first have a sit.( i kneel down and take her hands in mine) I am so sorry my love. I will call u to inform u if I will be home late, I promise"I  say as I  stand up and bring the chair out for Kamsi to sit on,after she sits I pull the chair under the table and sit down as well. 

"So how did ur day go?",I ask interestingly. She sighs and says," Well,my day was...........emmm,great. Nothing serious happened ". She begins to eat. I sit and watch her eat.