Chapter 21

Kamsi P . O . V

         Early in the morning, I came back to the house,opened the door and entered. When I walked in I found Andre fast asleep. I tip-toed and mistakenly hit the centre-table then Andre woke up.

     "Why do we have this stupid center table?", I asked angrily.

    " Where the hell are you coming back from?", Andre asked.

     "I am not in the mood for your questions", I said honestly.

    " Answer my question before I send you to where ur boyfriend sent me to",he threatened. Andre looked like a mess,they are stitches on his face and bandage on his head

    "Lay a finger on me and I swear it won't be only Greg who will beat the shit out of you", I threatened back. I was referring to my brothers when I made that statement.

     " I am not like ur ex-wife. Touch me again and I swear to u,we will kill each other right here,right now. I just came to take my bags and u will never hear of me again. My lawyer will get back to you. So if u don't mind, let me get my things, HV fun getting married to Annalisa.",I said.

    "You kissed that bitch right in front of me. How dare u?", he asked.

     " Technically he kissed me and u were unconscious when he kissed me",I said confidently. I am not wrong,he was unconscious when my night in shining armour kissed me.

      "You shameless woman, didn't u feel ashamed when u kissed 'your temporary boss' in front of everyone,you this whore", he yelled.

       "Hey lower your voice u bigger whore. Okay, its alright if u flirt around and HV an affair with your employee but its not alright for my boss to flirt with me and for I am my boss to HV an affair. You are mad,Andre. I loved u,I sincerely and genuinely loved u but all I got is nothing but pain,heartbreak and tears. You want to know the real reason why Greg is far better than u can ever dream of becoming or why I will choose him over u a million times over........well.....its because he genuinely cares for me,he came to my rescue yesterday without me asking,that u can never do in a lifetime to come. When was the last time u took me for a romantic dinner, u only did that if u HV done something wrong and u are asking for forgiveness and mercy but Greg does it because he loves me. I never knew a simple kiss could melt a heart and make your knees weak until I kiss Greg,if u want me to keep talking I will but I HV better things to do than to talk to u", I said and walked out on him.

       I went to our room looked at the room for the very last time, took my bags and went downstairs.

      When I reached the door,I said," It was fun while it lasted ". I banged the door and left.

____________________________________

     Greg's P. O. V

Their was a knock on my door,so I stood up from my couch and went to open the door.
When I opened the door,I came in contact with the most beautiful girl in the world,wearing that cute smile,her hair dangling and reaching her slightly above her waist. Her beautiful too-die-for blue eyes. And her melanin skin glowing. She wore an off shoulder jumpsuit which showcased her curves perfect. Damn,this girl is beautiful,she will definitely be the end of me, I thought. I know what u might be thinking, she didn't sleep at my place last night. I drove her to Bella's house.

     " Can I come in?",she asked breaking me out from my thought.

    "Yea,sure", I said as I opened the door wider. She walked into to my house majestically, like the queen she is.