Chapter 23

Greg's P. O.V

      When I arrived at the hospital, the first person I could think of calling was Kira so I called her.

     "Hey k. Kamsi is in the hospital......... No,he hasn't said anything yet........she still in the emergency room........ Chill,she will be alright.......... Geney's hospital......... Okay......bye k", I said as I hunged up.

        Few minutes later, Kira is here with her son Joshua while Bella is also here with her son Sebastian. We all waited for the doctor to call us. This fear was killing me,I am standing out here while my baby is struggling to survive. God please save her.
After what seems like forever,the doctor called us to his office.

        "Are u her husband?", the doctor asked me.

       " No but am her fiancée ",I lied but technically its not a lie cause I intend to marry her.

     " Okay,I HV a good news",the doctor said as a smile appeared on his face.

     "What happened to our best friend? Quit this suspense and spill the beans", Kira said. Is she always this grumpy?, I thought.

    " Okay,she's pregnant. She's three months pregnant. ",the doctor said.

     We were all shocked and short of words. We just stared at ourselves then the doctor.

____________________________________

          Kamsi P. O. V

  As I woke up,I saw my family looking at me like I just died or something. Then I saw flowers filled the room and a get well soon banner,it was so cute. Okay,when I say family, I mean my parents, siblings, best friends and my baby Greg.

       Few hours later,its only Greg and I left in the room the others left,promising to visit tomorrow.

   I looked at Greg I could see that he was lost in thought," Baby,what happened? ",I asked him as I tapped him back to reality.

     " I am fine. I should be asking you",he said.

    "I am good. Seriously tell me whats bugging u", I begged him to tell me.

       " You are.......never mind.....nothing......you hungry?",he stammered. Okay something is really wrong.

      "Please tell me,you are really scaring me", I said.

     His answer shocked me. " You are pregnant ". He said. I thought he was joking then I saw the serious look on his face and figured he was serious. Ohhhhhh,no.

     You must be thinking y am I worried. Well,its because Greg and I HV not had sex. The baby is for Andre.