Unexpected day

Draven woke up at 3:00 in the morning. He felt full rested due to the fact that he went to bed at 5:00 yesterday.

His back ached from the couch and he had a horrible headache. When he got up from his spot on the couch. He felt a wave of nausea. He couldn't control it this time.

He ran toward the bathroom, not bothering to flip the light on as he puked into the toilet. He didn't know that he still had food in his stomach. He didn't eat anything yesterday.

He laid his back against the edge of the tub. He took in shaky breaths. He sat there in what seemed like forever, it actually was just a couple of minutes.

Finally, he had the strength to pull himself up and flipped the light switch on.

His eyes got blinded by the light as he reached a hand toward the knob of the toilet. To flush away the last bit of his food that his stomach had left.

He turned to face the mirror. His forehead was covered in sweat and his cheekbones stood out even more.

Draven lifted up his shirt and his stomach was flat, his ribs poked out a little.

Have I've been losing weight? Can I die from hunger? Dravens thoughts flooded his mind. He never had any suicidal thoughts before.

But maybe, just maybe he could leave his suffering. He could just stay locked up in his room and starve himself to death.

Wait, no that would take too long. He wanted something that would act fast.

He turned the sink on and splashed himself with cold water. He turned it off as he reached for a towel. He didn't want to see his reflection anymore. The person who is looking back at him isn't him. He doesn't recognize that person anymore.

Draven jumped as he heard his cell phone go off. He remembered snatching it from the kitchen counter. When Blake wasn't looking.

He switched the bathroom light off and headed toward his phone that was sitting on top of his desk.

Who would be calling him at 3:00 in the morning? He looked at the caller ID and wasn't surprised when it read "Stevie."

He pressed the talk button and held the phone to his ear.

"Hey man waz up!" Steve shouted through the phone. Music was blaring out from the background.

Draven took a deep breath and tried his best to sound calm.

"It's 3 in the morning, why'd you call?"

"Chill man I'm at a party. I was just reminding you about the hours we're going to do this afternoon."

Draven hesitated.

"Hours?"

"Yea bro for school. we need them to graduate."

"Shit." Draven muddered to himself.

"I completely forgotten."

There were bigger things going on in his mind.

"Don't worry bro I'll pick you up at 2. Well I gotta go see ya."

Then the line went dead. Draven kind of felt happy because he could spend time away from the house.

Draven looked up at his digital alarm clock, it read 3:30 am.

Damn, it was going to be a long day.

Draven passed the time by staying locked up in his room like a prisoner. He didn't think of food, he didn't want any. As he sat on the couch and played some notes on his guitar, he can hear Blake's footsteps in the distance.