Where are you

Blake and Draven drove toward the house in silents. Blake had offered Draven a ride. He knew Draven wouldn't want to sit in the back of that truck and wait for Stevie.

Draven watched the street lights as the car moved right past them.

Blake would glaze over at Draven every minute. Wondering what the boy was thinking. He just told him something really personal about his life. Something that he wanted to keep a secret. Blake wanted to see the boy in pain. He wanted to see the boy break down. That's why he asked Charlie and Claud to come down to the festival.

Blake grip the wheel tightly until his knuckles turned white. He wants the boy. He needs him. He needs his pain.

As they finally drove into the neighborhood. Draven could see everyone in their homes fast asleep. They just continued with their lives. Their happy normal lives.

Draven stopped breathing as he spots Kelly's house. He wonders how she is doing. Is she living life without him? Is she getting along with her mom? Draven had to know the truth. He had to see her. He had to know if she's ok.

Without thinking Draven yelled.

"Stop the car!"

Blake turned and looked at him confused.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just stop the damn car!" Draven felt anger rise in him. He couldn't control it. He needs to see Kelly.

Blake pushed on the brakes as the tires squeal to a halt. Blake turned to Draven to question him but Draven's seat was empty and the car door was wide open.

At that very moment Blake felt a heat of anger run through his blood. Was the boy trying to get away from him. He slam his fist onto the wheel and screamed. He wouldn't let Draven get away like he let Dominik get away.

Blake opened the car door and slammed it behind him with force.

"Get back here!" He growled as he watched Draven run.

Draven hauled and turn to see Blake standing next to the car his fist clench in anger.

Draven then yelled back.

"I have to see Kelly" and with that. He turned back around and ran toward her house. He didn't bother to look back. As he reached the steps. He took a deep breath and walked up toward the door.

Draven lifted his hand up. He didn't realize that he was shaking violently.

Draven press his finger to the door bell and waited. He could hear movement coming from the inside of the house.

Then the door opened and light flashed through the dark porch. A women stood there standing in front of him. Her hair was messy and she has dark circles under her eyes. She is wearing dark grey sweats with a purple tank top. She looks kind of young but the wrinkles that were on her face showed like she was in her 30's.

Before Draven could speak she cut him off.

"What do you want?" She asked her voice filled with annoyance.

Draven swallowed hard and spoke.

"Is Kelly home?" His body tensed as he watched the women laugh.

She finally cleared her throat.

"She hasn't been here since I kicked her out."

Draven started to feel concerned. Where could Kelly be then? He looked up at the women trying to find the answers in her eyes.

"Do you know where she is?"

"No and why do you care? Are you on her fuck list" the women snorted and examined Draven from head to toe.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to because you are a handsome young man." Draven's body heated up in anger.

"Don't you care about her!" He snapped. The women looked offended by Draven's words.

"Of course I do she will come back eventually." The women looked uncertain as she bit her bottom lip.

None of them said another word. Draven flinched as he finally hears the women speak.

"Goodnight" then without hearing Draven's responds she slam the door in his face.

Draven stood there. He was paralyzed from head to toe. Thousands of questions went through his head. Why would Kelly run off like that? Is she hurt? Is she somewhere safe?

He shook away the negative thoughts as he starts to cross the street toward his house. He notice Blake's car parked on the side of the street. Why would Blake keep a broken down car like that?

Draven would never be caught dead in it. It was a grey rusted down van. It looks like it hadn't been washed for years.

Maybe he could do something nice for Blake. He wants to show Blake that he wasn't alone. Then it hit him. He digged into his pocket and pulled out his phone and starts to text Stevie.

"I got a job for you" he smirked as he hit the sent button.