The Next Morning

Why? Draven thought as he woke up to strong arms wrapped around his thin waist.
Why is this man doing this to me? Why can't he just leave and let me go?

Draven felt his eyes start to get wet as all the memories flashed through his mind. Why am I like this?
How can I forgive him so easily, after all of the things he has done to me? Draven thought angrily.

He was frustrated at himself. His heartbeats everytime he sees that wicked smile of his.

Draven flinched as he heard Blake moan as he snuggled up closer to Draven.

"You awake?" Blake asked half asleep.

"Uh yeah." Draven said. He swollowed hard.
"Do...do you want me to make breakfast?" Draven asked as he tried to look over at Blake.

Blake smiled brightly and brushed Draven's bangs away.

"Sure." He said as he released his arm from Draven's waist.

Draven slowly nodded his head as he pushed off the covers from his naked body. He still can't believe that he slept in bed, naked with Blake.

He quickly picked up his boxers from the floor and slipped them on.

He was about to walk out of the room when Blake called after him.

"Hey!" He yelled. "Wear my shirt." He pointed down at the large white shirt that laid on the floor. It was the same one he wore last night.

Draven nodded his head as he turned towards it and picked it up. He slid it over his head and it covered up to his knees.

Blake smiled as he watched Draven. He really liked that look on him. Even though they didn't sleep together last night, he still felt satisfied.

He licked his lips. He will soon love me and let me hold him.

Draven snapped him out from his thoughts.
"I'll be going now." He said as he opened the bedroom door.
Blake nodded his head as he watched him walk out.

"I wish I could live like this everyday." He said as he sighed deeply. He looked up towards the ceiling. He felt a sharp pain in his heart as he remembered that it wouldn't last and he will be caught soon. He just knows he will.

A few minutes passed and he could smell the bacon that Draven was cooking. A small smile crept up on his face.

He lifted himself up and went to shower. As he got out he heard a loud beeping noise coming from downstairs.

Panic rushed though him as he quickly wrapped the towel around his waist and ran out the bedroom. He almost slipped down the steps as water dripped down his body.

"DRAVEN WHAT HAPPENED!" He yelled out.

He froze as he saw Draven standing in front of the TV. His hands were trembling as the news played loudly on the TV.

Smoke was coming out from the kitchen and the smell of burning toast filled the air.

Blake began to cough as he moved closer to Draven. He was about to tap him on the shoulder but Draven turned around and glared at him. His eyes were bloodshot red and filled with tears.

"Is it true?" He asked as his voice shook.

"What's true? I don't understand what your talking about?" Blake asked as he looked at Draven worryingly.

"Dominik..." Draven whispered under his breath.
"Why did you kill him? He was so young."

Blake looked at him in disbelief. He found out. What was he supposed to do now. He needs to fix this. He didn't want Draven to be afraid of him, not when everything was starting to turn out good.

"Look! Draven I can explain, he made me do it. I couldn't help myself...I really didn't want to kill him, honestly." Blake said desperately.

"You monster! I'm next aren't I, if I don't listen to you, I'm probably going to end up like him."

"No! Your not! I'm not going to hurt you, I promise! I...I..."

"SHUT UP!" Draven yelled angrily.

"I don't want to see you right now, leave me alone." He said as he pushed by Blake.

Blake stood there, frozen in place. He heard as Draven walked up the steps. The door slammed loudly behind him.

The sound of the TV flooded in his ear as the smell of bacon disappeared.

He was right.

I am a monster.

Blake growled loudly as he went towards the TV and picked it up with all his force. He smashed it down on the floor and the sound has gone completely quiet.

The only sound that was left was his heavy breathing. He felt his knees go weak as they hit the floor.

He covered his face with his hands and started to sob loudly.

"I'm not giving up." He said quietly. "You hear that Draven, I'm not giving up!"

He looked over his shoulder and saw as Draven was standing at the bottom of the steps. His whole body was shaking in fear.

"Why?" Draven asked.

"Why?" Blake said as he grinned, the tears still falling down his face.

"Because I love you, that's why."

---------------------
Thanks for reading!!!
The next update will come soon!