Why?

Draven froze at the bottom of the steps and watched the man before him.
He was a mess. Everything about him wasn't right but he still didn't understand why he couldn't stay away.

Something about Blake made him want to continue this painful journey that he was going through.

"Why?" Draven said again as tears started to form in his eyes.

Blake's smile fell as he started to walk closer to Draven.
Draven watched Blake nervously as he started to move closer to him.

Draven knew he should of ran but he just couldn't move.

"Draven...please don't be afraid of me. Dominick was different. I didn't really love him, my love for him was fake. He didn't care about me either. He's different from you...you care about me, right?" Blake moved closer to him as he slowly raised his hand to his cheek.

Draven flinched from the touch. He looked down to his feet as tears began to fall from his face.

"I'm scared of you." He said quietly. "I'm scared of what you are capable of doing." His voice shook as he spoke. Draven felt fear whenever Blake was mad. When Blake was mad he didn't know how to control him.

Blake hesitated as his hand fell to Draven's shoulder. He squeezed it tightly as he tried to digest what Draven has told him.

"I don't understand...why would you be scared?" Blake tried to look him in the eyes but Draven quickly glanced away.

Draven giggled as he finally looked up at Blake.

"You killed someone and you're asking me that question." Draven slapped his hand off from his shoulder as he glared back at Blake.

"I'm going to call the police and get rid of you! You're a monster! You ruined my life, everything was fine before you showed up!" Draven quickly rushed straight to the door. He grabbed the door handle and was able to open it before Blake got to him.

"Draven!" He heard Blake shout as he grabbed his arm. "Stop this! Or else you're giving me a reason to hurt you!"

Draven started to scream out as he struggled against Blake's grip.

"LET GO OF ME!" He yelled out desperately. "SOMEONE HELP ME!" He yelled as tears covered his face. He thought that he would be able to get away but it was impossible to get away from Blake.

He was about to give up but that's when he heard hocking coming from a very familiar car.

"STEVIE!" Draven shouted as his gray truck came closer. Blake looked at the car in shock. Fuck what is he supposed to do now.

Stevie parked his car in the driveway and as soon as he came out, Blake let go of Draven quickly. Draven ran straight to stevie and hugged him tightly.

"I am so happy to see you right now." Draven said as he held tightly onto him.

Stevie looked at Blake and back at Draven shocked. "What is going on here?" He asked.

"Hey! Draven why are you acting like this?"

Stevie glanced up at Blake and stared at him intensely.
"What happened? Tell me now!"

Blake swollowed hard as he felt anger grow inside him. He's letting another man hold him.

How dare he! Blake thought as his fist tightened.
"Nothing serious happened. Draven is just having a panic attack. Here hand him over...I'll take care of him." Blake said as he slowly stepped closer towards them.

Draven tightened his grip on Stevie.

"Drav....Draven....come here....now.....please...he...he....can't help you like I do." Blake's voice shook as he held his hand out to Draven. His eyes focused directly at him.

Draven shook his head as he looked up at Stevie with pleading eyes. He couldn't talk. He didn't understand why he didn't ask for his help.

Stevie already read the situation and nodded his head at Draven as he looked at Blake suspiciously.

"It's alright Blake I can handle it from here." Stevie said as he slowly started to walk towards the car with Draven still secured in his arms.

Blake got even more angered as his fist shook. He digged his nails into his palm as blood started to drip from his hand.

"Give him to me now!" Blake yelled as he moved even more closer.

Stevie watched in pure horror. His heart started to pound loudly in his chest as he watched the blood drip from Blake's hands.
What the hell is wrong with this guy he thought as he started to dig in his pocket for his keys.

Blake moved closer to Stevie as his eyes stared right into his.
He quickly snatched Draven's arm and gripped it tightly. The blood now smeared onto Draven's arm.

Draven let out a scream as tears fell down his face. He tugged harder onto Stevie's shirt.

Stevie quickly started to panic as he tried to get Blake's grip off of Draven but it was no use. Blake was really strong.

"If you don't let go I'm going to call the police." Stevie said nervously.

Blake chuckled quietly as he glanced up at Stevie. His eyes bloodshot red.

"Looks like you can't hear me right. I said TO GIVE HIM TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Blake said angrily as he gripped Draven's arm even tighter.

Draven cried out in pain. He looked up at Stevie's horrified face.

Stevie looked back down at Draven and slowly put the car keys into his other hand.
He mouthed the word "run".

Draven looked at him shocked. No...no how can he ditch him especially with Blake. Blake's a murder. He will most likely kill him. Draven shook his head at him but Stevie just rolled his eyes.

He looked away from him and smiled up at Blake.

"I'm not as weak as you think I am!" Stevie yelled out as he slammed his fist into Blake's stomach.

Blake let go of Draven's arm as the hit made him tumble back.
He started to cough violently as he held his stomach in pain.

He looked up at Stevie with pure anger in his eyes.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" He yelled as he ran towards stevie. He tackled him down and Stevie fell onto the hard cement ground.

"Draven! Take the car and go! Now!" Stevie yelled out as he tried to shield himself from Blake's hits.

Draven watched in a panic as he held the car keys tightly in his hands.
It's wrong to leave Stevie like this but he doesn't want Blake to hurt him again.

Blake glanced up at Draven. He smiled at him.
"Draven you know you can't run away from me. I control your life now remember that."

Draven felt a chill run up his spine from Blake's words. He's right.

Stevie finally was able to push off Blake by kicking him in the stomach.

This time much more harder which caused Blake to cough up blood.

Blake looked like a bloody mess right now. He laid on the ground breathing loudly.

He chuckled deeply as he stared up at the sky.
"Fine. Go on. Run and hide."

Stevie quickly reached for Draven's hand as he rushed towards the car.

Draven got into the passenger seat but he couldn't take his eyes away from Blake. He didn't want to leave him like this.

Stevie started the engine and began to drive out from the driveway.

"This crazy fucker! Draven you should of called me about him. Has he down anything to you?" Stevie asked as he drove down the street onto the next neighborhood.

Draven shook his head. "No...I...I let him."

Stevie looked over at him concerned.
"You let him do what?"

Draven felt a smile creep up onto his lips as he turned towards the window.
"It's a secret."